In today’s digitally controlled world, everything seems to be in place. From the management icon you select when logging on to the desktop to the number of folders on the desktop, customization is the key to an enjoyable technology experience. With a little professional advice from the IT support experts of K2Technologies, adapting your laptop or desktop computer to your individual needs should hopefully no longer be a difficult or frustrating task. In fact, thanks to Microsoft’s new Windows 10 themes, it is much easier to create a desktop background.
How to configure Windows 10 Themes
If you already have the latest version of Microsoft Windows 10 installed, you will notice that there are now many easily accessible topics. These themes are easy to download, install and use to customize your desktop to your needs. In fact, setting up Windows 10 themes has never been easier and more enjoyable than a distraction from other work tasks. The following eight steps allow you to easily customize Windows 10 themes as many times as you want.
- Go to your office.
- Right-click on your desktop and select Customize.
- Once you’ve decided on customization, move on to themes.
- In the Themes tab you can choose to take other themes out of the store.
- He’ll open all the subjects in the store.
- When you open a company’s themes, you can browse the pages to select a new theme. Don’t forget that the topics come from both Microsoft and other sources.
- As soon as you click on the Get Topic button, the topic is automatically loaded.
- Once the theme is downloaded, click the Apply button or simply return to the Themes tab where you can see all available themes. As soon as you select a theme, it is automatically used as background.
Watch this handy video for more information
If you are a visual trainer, you are invited to watch the latest K2technology video on Windows 10 themes. This handy guide takes you through the eight steps above, so you can easily customize Windows 10 themes on your laptop or desktop.
K2Technologies provides IT services in Wyoming to companies of various sizes and recently launched a series called Tuesday’s Tech Tip. In addition to Windows 10 video topics, there are other useful topics such as Windows Screen Snip, Microsoft OneDrive features, phishing scam and what to watch, an overview of Lenovo hardware, and many other useful tips and tricks to get the most out of your company’s technology. If you’d like more information about Wyoming’s specialist IT support or other helpful technology advice, please contact the K2Technologies team member today.
windows 10 tips and tricks 2019,windows 10 tips tricks and hacks,windows 10 tips and tricks 2018,windows 10 tips and tricks 2018 pdf,windows 10 tips and tricks 2019 pdf,windows 10 tips and tricks reddit,windows 10 tips and tricks youtube,windows 10 tweaks