MAT is a national level entrance exam. It is conducted in all states, and the results are declared by National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER). It is an entrance exam for approximately 300 universities in India.
In addition to being an important way for you to advance your career, the MAT Exam is also a great way to enhance your educational qualifications. The MAT Exam is conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India and abroad. The exam is also called the Maharashtra Aptitude Test (MAT). The MAT is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
To appear for the MAT exam, candidates have to pass the class 12th exam, called as the Maharashtra State Board 12th standard (Maharashtra State Board 12th class exam), under the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The exam is conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai. The exam is conducted in the month of March. The exam is for the post of Mathematician. The Maharashtra Matriculation (Maharashtra Board) is a state level board. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai is also known as the Maharashtra Board. The board was set up in 1871.
with keen interest in management courses can apply for postgraduate courses like BBA, MBA, PGDM and other management courses. Several colleges allow MBA and PGDM programs through entrance exams like CAT / CMAT / XAT / SNAP/MAT. Here we discuss the MAT exam in detail. MAT entrance exam is a popular exam accepted by most of the leading business schools and management institutes in India. With this exam, candidates can get seats in the most popular business schools. One of the main advantages of the exam is that it is held four times a year – in February, May, September and December. You can read the full article for more information.
What is the MAT exam?
Before participating in the exam, candidates need to know how the MAT exam is conducted, where and when it is held, how candidates can register for the exam, and many other details. The MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test, which is administered by the All Management Association (AIMA) and accepted by 600 companies nationwide. This test has been held every year since 1988. It was approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Management, Government of India in 2003. Thousands of candidates can take this exam to get admission in higher B level management courses like MBA, PGDM and many more. The chances of selection can be increased if candidates can complete all four attempts. These 4 essays will help candidates to understand the exam pattern, syllabus, topics, questions and weighting of difficulty of questions. MAT exam results are accepted along with CAT, XAT, and CMAT exam results in the most reputed management institutes. This is a national level entrance exam. Infection, the result of each test is valid for 1 year. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants a career in management. This is a national entrance exam for management and is by far the most demanding exam. But the best thing about this exam is that it gives students multiple attempts. In addition, candidates can take the exam offline (paper-based exam), online (computer-based test) or at home (internet-based test). The MAT exam is administered in English only.
Eligibility requirements for the MATexamination
The eligibility criteria for the MAT exam are set by the AIMA. The basic requirement for candidates for admission to the MAT is a degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Moreover, different categories of students can participate in this exam: foreigners, NRIs and Indian nationals. To learn more about the eligibility criteria for the MAT, please read the following section:
In order to register for the MAT examination, candidates must meet the listed educational criteria. Candidates who have graduated from a recognized university, college or institute in any discipline are eligible to apply for the MAT examination. Cumulative score – Candidates must achieve a minimum of 50% in the senior class. Number of attempts – Students may take the MAT exam 4 times per year. Candidates for Graduation Examination – Candidates who are taking Graduation Examination and have been weighted on the results of that examination, as well as candidates who are in their final year, may also apply for the MAT examination. Just make sure you have to work the whole semester. Stream – Final year graduates of any program, including Humanities, Science, Engineering or Commerce, who graduated from a recognized university are also eligible to sit for the MAT exam. Work experience – Work experience adds weight to your cover letter Experience with MAT is not a requirement. Conditions for citizenship Students of Indian nationality are eligible to participate in this exam. Moreover, NRA candidates and foreigners can also take the MAT exam. The citizenship requirements are listed below:
- Indian Citizen – Students holding Indian citizenship may apply for this exam.
- Foreign Nationals – Candidates of foreign nationality must have a valid travel document from another country or a valid passport to apply for the MAT. To apply for the IIFT entrance exam, candidates must also live outside India (18 months or more).
- NRI Candidates – NRI students can also apply for the MAT exam if they meet the following requirements: He or she must provide a copy of passport and visa confirming NRI status through a valid notary public or an Indian Chamber of Commerce or Mission or Indian Consulate in the country of residence or an Indian Embassy of the country concerned or a Consulate or Mission of an Indian country.
Age limit and number of attempts
Below are the age restrictions and attempts to take the MAT exam:
- Limit Number of Attempts – There is no limit to the number of attempts for the MAT exam.
- Age Limit – There is no minimum or maximum age to register for the MAT exam.
- Variation in minimum score – The threshold for success may vary from institution to institution. For more information, please visit the official website of the Institutes of Management and the AIIMA. Check the official MAT exam website for more eligibility criteria.
Reservation criteria The minimum scores for the different categories of candidates are given below:
- Registered caste – 15% minimum points
- Registered strain – minimum score of 7.5
- OBC – minimum score of 27%.
- PH/PWD – at least 3 % of points
Selection criteria for the IBT programme The selection criteria in the IBT mode are shown below:
- Local cache proxy or local server
- Computer imaging and webcam requirements for students
- Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 operating systems
- Microsoft Internet Explorer should be required
- Internet connection with a download speed of 4 Mbit/s and 1 Mbit/s, a separate connection is required for the local network.
Selection criteria for top universities
In addition to the eligibility criteria, candidates must follow the eligibility criteria of the top universities. This may vary from university to university. In India, some management institutes offer UG and PG management courses i.e. MBA, PGDM etc. The most popular institutes in India are Fortune Institute of International Business, MP Birla Institute of Management etc. To know more about the qualification criteria of the college, please visit the official website. Scheme and programme MAT Candidates must understand the exam pattern and syllabus before starting preparation for the MAT exam. The MAT exam offers three ways to write the exam. The modes are listed below:
- Paper test
- Test on the internet
- Computer test
In the MAT exam, students must answer a total of 200 questions divided into five sections. The time limit for the entire question is 150 minutes. See below for more information:
- Test method MAT – IBT, PBT and CBT
- The language of the document is English
- The parts are: Indian and global environment, Data analysis and sufficiency, Mathematical skills, Language and understanding, Intelligence and critical thinking.
- Number of questions in each section – 40
- No time limit for the score
- Type of questions – MCQs (multiple choice)
- Point system – +1 for each correct answer, – 0. For each wrong answer, 25 euros will be deducted; there is no deduction or charge for non-answered questions.
Weighting of sections in the MAT examination The questions in the MAT exam are divided into 5 sections. The weights per section are indicated below:
- Indian and Global Environment – 40 questions, 40 stamps
- Data analysis and sufficiency – 40 questions, 40 pills
- Mathematics skills – 40 questions, 40 stamps
- Language and understanding – 40 questions, 40 stamps
- Intelligence and critical thinking – 40 questions, 40 stamps
- Math skills – number system, HCC, MCL, geometric progression, quadratic equations, linear equations, labor and time, geometry, trigonometry, ratios and proportions, etc.
- Analysis and sufficiency of data – histograms, line graphs, line charts, multiple data and line charts, bar charts, etc.
- Language Comprehension – Verbal reasoning, synonyms, mixed words, foreign words, acquired words from other languages, sentence correction and completion,
- Intelligence and critical thinking – premises and conclusions, determining valid conclusions, cause and effect, true and false assertions and assumptions, etc.
- Indian and World Environment – History, geography, famous sports, awards, famous quotes, world records, sports, social issues, news, national and international general knowledge, cars, finance, etc.
Examination fee MAT
Candidates can pay their MAT fees both offline and online by bank card/credit card etc. Details of the fees are given below:
- The price for the MAT exam is Rs. per online distance exam. 1650
- The MAT exam fee for two online distance tests is Rs. 2750
- MAT The fee for the paper test is Rs. 1650
- The fee for the MAT computer test is Rs. 1650
- The MAT rate for CBT and PBT is Rs. 2750
- The MAT rate for IBT and PBT is Rs. 2750
- The MAT rate for IBT and CBT is Rs. 2750
To register for the MATexam
To register for the MAT exam, follow the few steps outlined below: Step: 1 Open the official AIMA MAT website and create a login. Step: 2 After creating the login, fill out the MAT application form (provide details: DOB, name, address, email, phone number etc.) Step: 3 Scan your photo and signature Step: 4 Make the payment and pay for the MAT exam Step: 5 Printed copy of the application formThe MAT exam is a test that is conducted by the Management Association, which is a not-for-profit private organization. The MAT is a test that is conducted by the Management Association, which is a not-for-profit private organization. The MAT is an entrance exam to the field of management.. Read more about mat exam age limit and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the age limit for MAT exam?
The MAT is a hard test for the Indian students. All are looking out for the MAT exam result. A lot of student are waiting for the MAT exam result online. MAT exam is a national entrance exam conducted by the CBSE for admission to various courses at colleges and universities in India. There are many companies that provide MAT result make available online. They also provide all possible details about the MAT examination. MAT Exam is a board exam that is conducted and supervised by the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE)
Who is Eligible for mat?
After the instructions on making the Online Application for MAT Registration the Ministry of Justice in New Delhi has decided to implement Online MAT Exam in India from 1st January 2019. Let’s start by saying that those of you who are reading this blog post have probably already figured out the answer to the question “Who is Eligible for MAT Exam?” There have been so many to meet the eligibility criteria, let’s not waste your time. The only way you could have not figured it out is if you have not written any MAT question papers. ^^
What is MAT exam fee?
There is no doubt that MAT is one of the toughest exams. Its level of difficulty is such that you have to keep on passing each level to get into the next level. It is not just the written paper that is tough but also the requirements to clear this exam. This exam is called MAT (Master of Arts) and is very popular in India. Though it is a common exam among students, it is very important and is even compulsory for many colleges and universities. MAT is a part of the IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) entrance exam. If you are aiming for an IIM seat, then the MAT is your first step.
Feedback,mat exam eligibility percentagemat exam qualifying marksmat exam eligibility criteria 2021mat exam age limitmat eligibility criteria 2021mat exam eligibility criteria 2020,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,mat exam eligibility percentage,mat exam qualifying marks,mat exam eligibility criteria 2021,mat exam age limit,mat eligibility criteria 2021,mat exam eligibility criteria 2020,mat exam eligibility and syllabus,mat exam 2021 application form