and publisher Fatshark has released the latest Warhammer: Vermintide 2 4.1 Update. The new patch came out today, the 26th. January 2021, published.
According to the official changelog, the latest update is 4.1 for Warhammer : Vermintide 2 has a number of bug fixes and gameplay tweaks. One of the biggest issues is the concern about the Grail Knight’s Virtue Talent, which is currently resolved. Additionally, the new patch also includes some minor fixes for War Camp.
Players can now get the latest update by opening the software on their device. If you’re on a computer and using Steam, make the Warhammer work: Vermintide 2 automatically queues the steam application for the latest update.
If you are interested in the details of this update, you can view the full change log below.
Heating hammer: Interference 2 Update 4.1 Patch Notes
- Corrected the Templar of the Grail Knight’s talent for not granting temporary health when using the Lady’s wrath in provoking an instinct.
- Fixed a bug that caused the power of the plunger to stay in the vault after a talent show.
- Fixed a visual bug that did not give the impression that the player had the required experience.
- Fixed a visual bug that made it look like you were getting extra levels faster than in reality.
- The song Have at thee Varlet! cannot continue without owning the Grail Knight DLC.
- Fixed an issue in the first frame of the crossbow reload animation.
- Fixed an animation bug with Repeating Gun when reloading during the first quick shot.
- Corrected the interaction between Bardin’s beer and the speed drink, which could lead to an infinite increase in attack speed.
- Fixed crash at first launch for some players.
- Fixed a crash when disconnecting a client when a buffer that causes invisibility is affected.
- Fixed a bug where the scrolling talents of Outcast Engineer were not removed when switching talents in the same row.
- Fixed Grail Knight bots sometimes get stuck in an ability position if they try to use it when players disengage from their enemies.
- Fixed some situations where the Outcast Engineer’s ball tracks came from a fixed position in the environment and not from the player.
- Correction of the firing rate of the crank gun when the firing button is quickly released and pressed again on the first shot.
- Fixed Masterwork pistol trigger on reload animation when taking ammo.
- Fixed a bug in the reload animation that was not playing when using an empty magazine on a remote weapon.
- Correction of the number of brain shots required for the task of the chief engineer of the directional campaign. It used to be 5 and now, as expected, it is 20.
- Damage control did not affect the demolition of Siena’s talents.
- Several crashes have been fixed.
- Dark omens: The place where Bardin could program himself off the map has been corrected.
- Dark omens: Fixed a bug that allowed players to reproduce past the point of no return.
- Dark omens: We have added a vault so that additional banners can be replicated when existing banners are killed before their banners are placed, until the required number of banners are destroyed.
- Morra’s garden: Fixed problem with placing multiple enemy ancestors.
- Morra’s garden: A meeting place for the robots off the map.
- Morra’s garden: Fixed an exploitation bug.
- Morra’s garden: Zingler granny blocks are interchangeable in situations where they weren’t before.
- Old sites : Set up a softlock if you killed a Chaos Warrior before he opened the door to the Gargoyle Room. When this happens, the door will open automatically after a certain time.
- Old sites : Restore the place in the church where the enemies made noise.
- Old sites : A place where robots can get stuck.
- Military camps: Added new spawning areas for the horde.
- Military camps: Fix a spot the robots couldn’t get through.
- Military camps: To find a place where enemies cannot navigate properly.
- Military camps: Make the place where the players can get stuck.
- Military camps: The collision-proof tent has been repaired.
- Military camps: Fixed an exploitation bug.
- Military camps: Problems with the AI fixed.