Writer Nick JuddTransfer
The January transfer window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor mill is closed! Speculation is rife about the moves over the summer, so check out the latest gossip below and all the official listings here.
TOP STORY : Pogba finally puts an end to transfer speculation
Paul Pogba’s future is in the spotlight again. According to Tuttosport, the midfielder could leave Manchester United this summer, possibly to return to Juventus.
Pogba’s contract expires in 2022 and according to the article, United are more likely to confirm him this year than lose him in a free transfer next summer.
Tuttosport claim the split pleases everyone, and although Pogba has been linked with a move away from Old Trafford in recent transfer windows, neither the player nor his agent have done much to stop the speculation.
Pogba returned to United from Juve in 2016 and has never managed to find a match since his return. The Reds signed Pogba for £90m after letting him leave for Italy for free in 2012.
The report states that Pogba’s business manager, Mino Raiola, suggested last December that Pogba was unhappy and hinted at a possible switch in January. But Pogba stayed and scored in three Premier League games as he approached his best form.
– UEFA Qualifiers on ESPN+: Streaming matches, replays (US only)
– Streaming ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– Real Madrid are interested in acquiring Pedro Porro from Manchester City, reports O Jogo. Porro has been in excellent form during his loan spell at Sporting CP and has not only become a Spanish international, but has also attracted the attention of some of Europe’s top clubs. The 21-year-old right-back is seen by Madrid as an ideal rival to Dani Carvajal.
– Barnwell’s best moves: 100-51 | 50-1
– Summer Transfer
– Recent Major Transfer
– According to AS, Sevilla want to put an end to the interest in their winger Brian Gil by including a transfer clause of 100 to 150 million euros in his contract. The 20-year-old Gil has been in sensational form for Eibar while wanted and it is hoped that by extending his release, his parent club can either deter potential suitors like Real Madrid and Barcelona or keep him if he decides to leave.
– Another day, another rumour about Erling Haaland, and on Wednesday the Sun reported that Manchester City are willing to offer the 20-year-old as much as £600 a week to bring in the prolific striker. The deal would be worth £300m and would make the Norwegian the highest paid player in Premier League history.
– The Sun reports that seven players are preparing to leave Liverpool at the end of the season as part of Liverpool’s renewal this summer. Liverpool have slipped to seventh place in the Premier League after six consecutive defeats at home and Jurgen Klopp is looking for new faces, including Ibrahima Konate. In the other direction, Divock Origi, Xherdan Shaqiri and Harry Wilson could leave the club.
– According to the Daily Mail, Burnley are set to make a £10m bid for Middlesbrough defender Del Fry. The Clarets tried to contract Fry two years ago, but with James Tarkowski and Ben Gibson set to leave Moor Turf in the summer, Sean Dyche wants to renew his interest. Middlesbrough are reluctant to let the 23-year-old defender go, but the player himself is reportedly willing to be tested at the highest level.
manchester united transfer targets,rashford transfer news,man united centre-back targets,manchester united is back,soccernet man utd transfer news,man utd teams news,Privacy settings,How Search works,manchester united striker targets,man united january transfer news