Bayern Munich are reportedly interested in signing veteran PSG defender Thilo Kehrer. The German international is a free agent after the French club sold him to the Bundesliga giants on the cheap in the hope they could sign him permanently in the summer. The 33-year-old has fallen out of favour at PSG, and his contract expired after recently recovering from a serious knee injury.
Bayern Munich are reportedly ready to make a move for defender Thilo Kehrer, according to claims from German newspaper Bild. The Bavarians are looking to strengthen their left-back position, and Kehrer is thought to be one of their first targets. The 21-year-old is currently being tracked by the reigning Bundesliga champions ahead of a summer transfer. PSG are understandably keen to hold onto their first team player, having signed him on a five-year deal in 2016.
Bayern Munich are reportedly interested in signing PSG star Thilo Kehrer to bolster their backline, according to the latest Transfer Talk from Sport Bild . The Bundesliga champions have been in the market for a new right-back this summer and are looking to tie up a deal with Kehrer, who has been strongly linked with a move to Bayern. They reportedly want to tie the 25-year-old up to a contract extension before he joins them, however, with the Frenchman set to be out of contract in 2020.. Read more about thilo kehrer and let us know what you think.
For the main European leagues, the summer transfer window is entering its last month, which means the top teams are trying to make a statement in the market before the new season starts. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
Bayern Munich is interested in PSG’s Kehrer.
According to L’Equipe, Bayern Munich is seeking to add another defender to its ranks, and they are interested in signing Thilo Kehrer from Paris Saint-Germain.
So far this transfer window, the German champions have signed Dayot Upamecano and Omar Richards, with both moves being completed early.
They’re looking to improve their backline by bringing in a versatile player, with Benjamin Pavard serving as a standard after switching from centre-back to mostly playing right-back.
Kehrer has previously shown his ability to do so during his time at Parc des Princes.
Bayern had hoped to let players go before bringing in new ones, but with time running out and a perceived lack of depth, Julian Nagelsmann may be pressed to make the move.
PSG will almost certainly allow players to go in order to balance the books after signing Lionel Messi, Achraf Hakimi, Georginio Wijnaldum, Gianluigi Donnarumma, and Sergio Ramos.
– Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+
Bayern Munich is interested in PSG’s Thilo Kehrer. PSG/PSG via Getty Images Aurelien Meunier
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– Following the departure of Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea, Internazionale may have recruited Denzel Dumfries and Edin Dzeko. Calciomercato reports that they aren’t stopping there, with Atalanta’s Duvan Zapata a key priority in their search for a new striker. Joaquin Correa of Lazio, Andrea Belotti of Torino, Wout Weghorst of Wolfsburg, and Marcus Thuram of Borussia Monchengladbach are among the other names mentioned in the article.
– Arsenal has been linked with Sheffield United goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale for some time. According to The Athletic, the Gunners and Blades are close to agreeing on a deal that would see the North Londoners pay an initial £24 million with £6 million in possible add-ons, after Sheffield had originally requested £40 million.
– According to Foot Mercato, both Atletico Madrid and Atalanta are interested in signing Lorient striker Terem Moffi. The Nigerian, who has previously attracted the attention of Borussia Dortmund, shone during a win against AS Monaco in front of scouts. The 22-year-old is content where he is, so luring him away from the Ligue 1 club would need a unique offer.
– Chelsea’s Ike Ugbo has been linked with a move to Genk. Marseille, according to Fabrizio Romano, is attempting to sabotage the agreement. For weeks, there had been an agreement with the Belgian club, but Ugbo and Chelsea will soon decide on the striker’s future.
– According to The Daily Mail, Newcastle United want £10 million for Sean Longstaff, with Everton and Southampton also interested in the midfielder. The 24-year-old is in the last year of his contract, so if no agreement is made, he will be released for free next summer. He will, however, remain at the club until Steve Bruce signs a new midfielder, with Leicester City’s Hamza Choudhury available for a loan transfer.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- thilo name
- thilo name meaning
- bayern training
- bayern munich in usa 2018
- watch bayern munich game live