Divorce is the dissolution of a marriage. This means that the couple terminates their legal obligations and duties under the marriage. This is done in accordance with the legal order of a particular country.
Although divorce laws vary significantly from country to country and can be simpler or more complicated, many couples still choose to divorce.
The problem with the divorce process is that it affects all parties, no matter how you look at it. It’s hard not only for the husband and wife, but also for the children, if there are any. The breakup of a family is certainly an unfortunate act that can have not-so-obvious negative consequences.
Therefore, this is a matter of importance. Imagine if your research could one day save someone’s family!
What is a divorce investigation?
If your assignment is to write a research paper on divorce, it means that you can choose and study any aspect of the problem. Since this is an emotional issue, I don’t think it’s hard to decide exactly what you want to work on. That being said, here are some helpful tips for you:
- Think carefully about what interests you most about the divorce proceedings – that way, you can work out your topic globally.
- Be careful about writing on topics that are too broad or philosophical – a research paper is not just an exposition of one’s point of view, it is a research paper first and foremost.
- Be careful with your tone – if you write about such problematic topics, you may unintentionally hurt someone’s feelings.
- Follow the indicated structure. You can read the instructions below.
- Follow the teacher’s instructions. We’re talking about a universal framework. Your teacher may have specific requirements that differ from this.
How to write a research paper on divorce
All research papers have the same requirements. They’re not hard to follow, and sometimes they can even improve your research! So here’s a quick guide on how to write a research paper on divorce:
- Focus on one subject. This is important because the problem is too big to be tackled in its entirety.
- You read a lot. First, find general information about divorce to understand the basics. Then consult as many sources as necessary on your specific topic. Don’t forget to be aware of all the topics you write about.
- Make a sketch. This will help you structure your research and be logical in your presentation. Check it out and see if your idea fits the follow-up. The following is a general example.
- Structure. Your research should consist of three parts: the introduction, the body and the conclusion. They should also be divided into paragraphs. It’s a good idea to write a separate paragraph for each new idea.
- References. Do not close all browser tabs immediately after you finish writing! In general, you should include a list of the sources you used for your research.
- Read it again. If you didn’t write your research paper in the final hours before the deadline, it might be a good idea to leave it for a day or two and then reread it. You’ll be surprised how well you’ll see with a clear mind! You may want to add or remove something.
- Verification. You should check your work for lexical or grammatical errors before handing it in to the teacher. Fortunately, there are many websites that can do this quickly and for free.
Separation study Plan
As you have already noted, great importance is attached to the structure of the research paper. So here are two references in one: an example of an outline for a research paper on the causes of divorce and an explanation of the structure.
Introduction. Here you can give some background information, explain the problem and introduce it to the reader.
The main reasons why couples divorce. This is the main organ. This is where you enter all your information. Therefore, it should be divided into sub-sections.
- Money and financial well-being.
- Lack of support and communication.
- Misunderstandings and disputes.
- Intimacy issues.
- Unrealistic expectations.
- Not prepared for marriage.
Conclusion. The ending of your essay, in which you conclude what you said earlier. No new ideas or explanations are needed here!
References. A list of all the tabs in your browser and the literature you used to write.
Themes of divorce for research paper
If you don’t know yet what you want to write your thesis about, or if you are having trouble finding a topic, here is a list of topics on different aspects of divorce. Feel free to bring back or contribute ideas!
- The decision to divorce: a turning point or an irreversible moment?
- How can a couple plan and prevent a divorce?
- What can the government do to prevent divorce?
- Are there measures to prevent divorce in your country? Do you think they’re effective? Why?
- Describe and evaluate the divorce process in your country. What are the advantages and disadvantages? What do you think would be the ideal course of action?
- The positive and negative effects of divorce on a couple.
- Do you think there are more good or bad things about divorce? Why?
- The main reasons for divorce.
- How should property be divided when a couple gets divorced? Why?
- What criteria should be taken into account to decide with whom the child will live?
- Research article on divorce and children.
- The impact of divorce on society.
- How can a marriage counselor help save a couple?
- Which groups of couples are most at risk of divorce? Why?
- What is the trend in divorce in your country? And in the world? What could it mean?
- The short and long term effects of divorce.
- Differences in the culture of divorce.
- Is there a viable alternative to divorce?
- Divorce as a social problem.
- Development of the divorce procedure in your country.
- Research article on divorce and its effects on children.
Don’t worry if writing a divorce research paper remains a challenge for you! Read this free example for ideas and inspiration.
In short, the problem of divorce is very acute. It harms thousands of people around the world, which is why it needs to be brought to attention.
Remember, every study is important, so follow your heart and it will be a success! Good luck!
Are you looking forward to your perfect divorce? We look forward to serving you! Click on the button to order them in a few clicks.
Share this story:
This source proved very useful for our research. Read the rest of Divorce to discuss and let us know what you think.
frequently asked questions
What are the 11 steps in writing a research paper?
connect the 11 steps to the structure…
What are the 10 steps to writing a research paper?
The means, as they say, the sea…
How to write a research paper
Category ‘ Research work