Pokemon Go is offering a special weekend raid this Saturday. They’re going to do this raid on the 27th. The raid begins at 8 a.m. local time on March and ends at 8 a.m. local time the following day, Sunday. Rayquaza returns for this particular raid, and it’s important to know the Rayquaza raid guide.
In this Pokemon Go Rayquaza raid guide, we’ve listed all the best tips, weaknesses and strategies to use against Rayquaza in battle.
Raiquaza is a Dragon and Flying Pokémon. The best part is that the shiny version of Rayquaza is also available and you can find the shiny Rayquaza as well. Rayquaza is the Legendary Pokemon of the Hoenn region, and you need to assemble a team to take on this Legendary Pokemon.
Here are some of Rayquaza’s best counters, check them out:
- Shadow Mamoswine (powder snow and avalanche)
- Shadow Mewtwo. (Shadow Mewtwo)
- Galarian Darmanitan (Ice Age and Avalanche)
- Glaison (Frost Ray and Avalanche)
- Shadow Abomasnow (powder snow and weather ball)
- Shadow Artikuno (Frost Ray and Ice Ray)
- Weavile (Ice Shard and Avalanche)
- Weavile Shadow (Ice Shard and Avalanche)
- Mega Abomasnow (Powder Ball and Weather Ball)
- Mamoswine (powder snow and avalanche)
We recommend you to increase the counters as much as possible, and developing as many strong Shadow or Mega type Pokemon with all the moves unlocked is very difficult for pro players. Therefore, below we have listed some of the best shadowless and mega counters you can use to fight Rayquaza, check them out:
- Mewtwo (Psycho Cut and Ice Beam)
- Bear (powder snow and ice punch)
- Kurem (Breath of the Dragon and Blizzard)
- Articuno (Ice Breath and Ice Beam)
- Alolan-Ninetail (Snow and Time Powder Ball)
- Sir, I want to thank you for your support. Rime (ice chips and ice punch)
- Lynx (Frost Ray and Avalanche)
- Vanilluxe (Frostm and Blizzard)
- Abomasnov (powder snow and weather ball)
- Pilosoin (Ice Shard and Avalanche)
So it was about the Pokemon Go Rayquaza raid guide and the best shadow, mega, and non-mega counters. We have more information about the raid guide below, check it out.
How many trainers will be required? Pokemon Go Rayquaza Raid Guide
Rayquaza is weak against Ice-type Pokemon, and if you use an Ice-type Pokemon in battle, you need 2 trainers, and both should also only use Ice-type Pokemon. Even if you can’t use the best counters with maximum CP and better moves, you should still have 3 trainers with you.
Read this too: Pokemon Go April 2021 Raid boss list: Mega raids and upcoming events
The best way to catch Rayquaza is to use a turn blocking technique, which is guaranteed to get you incredible throws, and in doing so you should use golden Razzia berries to catch him. So that was all about the Pokemon Go Rayquaza raid guide, below you can find how to catch the brilliant Rayquaza.
How do I catch Shiny Raiquaza in Pokemon Go?
When it comes to a Shiny Rayquaza, there’s only one Shiny Rayquaza out of 20, so hitting the Shiny version definitely depends on your luck, but it’s best to use Incense to attract as many Pokemon as possible.
Check out Pokemon Go promo codes for April 2021 | 100% Working Active Codes.
So it was about the Pokemon Go Rayquaza Raid guide and better counterspells. I hope you like our approach.
pokémon go rayquaza raid 2021,rayquaza raids pokémon go 2020,rayquaza pokémon go 2021,pokemon go rayquaza weakness,rayquaza pokemon go hurricane,pokemon go rayquaza raid how many players,Privacy settings,How Search works,when will rayquaza return to pokémon go 2021,when will rayquaza return to pokémon go 2020