patch notes Update 3.04 has been released, and players are eager to see the changes made with this update. This update has brought a lot of changes with it. We have the latest patch notes for this game so you can learn more about it.
Also read: Modern Warfare Update 1.31 released today, download, patches
Monitoring 3.04 Update
This update is available for download. The file size of this game may vary from device to device. Below are the full patches for this game so you can learn more about this update.
Update to Update 3.04 Patch Notes
New game mode: Bounty HUNTER BRAWL
You can also test your skills with the new Arcade Rotation add-on module. You can also get the first kill of the match, making you a target and giving you extra skills.
- We have introduced a new option that allows users to switch between playback commands.
- The “fine-grain” control allows the user to increase or decrease the playback speed.
You can also read: Assembly and Blade 2 bannerologist updated 1.5.7 today
- Added a “New” property filter to the “Player Icons” tab of the career profile.
- This update adjusts the sound of the enhanced performance indicators to improve clarity.
- The developers have Fixed a bug with the patch update 3.04 that in rare cases makes enemies’ footprints inaudible.
- The developers have fixed a bug that could cause a chat feed to incorrectly indicate that a friend’s real ID request had been accepted.
- Developers have fixed a bug with a missing collision in the arcade game Pachimari.
- The errors were corrected using map geometry that created a gap between the buildings.
- The developers have fixed bugs that allow players to stand on certain doorposts.
- There was a bug with the potter’s lathes with a missing collision, and this bug has been fixed.
You can also read: COD black ops 4 Scoring Game Guide
- Bridget: Fixed bug where her barrier was not adjusting properly to the workshop settings.
- Baptiste: fixed a bug where the “avoided deaths” statistic was not displayed correctly.
- Reaper: The developers fixed a bug where the volume of his keystrokes would not be in sync if he was frozen during his ultimate ability.
- Reinhardt: Errors made its lighter animation less responsive than expected.
Balls hit graph
- Update 3.04 fixed a bug that on rare occasions caused you to be able to use the stacker when it was on the ground.
- Fixed bugs where a small health effect was sometimes displayed incorrectly in replays.
- Fixed bugs that could cause an invisible Sombra to reveal its location while its model was still loaded into the game.
- Update 3.04 fixed a bug that could result in his death during a trip between two teleports.
- Fixed bug in Toybot’s skin that caused animation problems when launching balls.
- Fixed bugs with sounds and effects stopping during meditation emote.
We have explained all the details of Update 3.04. Stay tuned for more updates.
Also read: How to take a picture in Genshin?
This is a complete guide to the Patch Notes for the Overwatch 3.04 update. We would now like to close this article with the hope that you have received complete information about this update. If you have any questions about it, please contact us in the Comments section. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about patch notes Update 3.04.
division 2 patch notes overwatch pc