I had an incredible bronze medal race last night before the season with Neustra. Since I was running MatchmakingMonitor, I can say with certainty that the team stack was no coincidence. Of Neistra’s 16 games, I’ve lost two. Once against the red uni Lexington and a second time against a couple of players from the uni BB and a normally bad green team. The other 14 wins I got 2 or 3 times (once because I forgot the detonation flags and exploded, the other time because I had 70% Unicum CV on my side. Balanced class!). That left ~10 wins in which I had the best individual RG on my team and had a decisive influence on the game to be won.
As you can see, my personal stats are impressive in every way except for leading this WR team through the rankings.
I think it’s actually DD’s best choice for a T8/T9 bronze competition. Jutland, Kitakadze and Benham are the best choices to make an immediate impact on the game, but Neustra offers the best value for your team. If you want to ride on your back, I recommend following these general guidelines:
- Start the MM and see which players are decent and communicative and which lose their way. A CL/CA that looks and responds decently in chat? Make a long line for him and make a note of it. They will have a problem, and it will do some early damage and prevent the Reds from aggressively advancing. If you can avoid quick punches against you, Neustra has a strong resistance to class effects, so it’s generally advisable to brake with red thrusters. Thanks to Neustra’s huge HP pool and excellent discretion, you don’t have to use your smoke to disconnect. Surely an unsustainable DPM/FPM is too bad to go up in smoke and burp. I almost always use my first and second cigarette to get my teammates to smoke.
- Look for mid-range stores relative to their SD. DPMs are not lacking, but the weapons are on 360 turrets and have shallow arcs that make 7k+ duels in your favor against USN/RN/EU DD bullets that slide higher. You’re better off breaking into their shells than they are with you. Since your smoke tends to reduce early because of point 1, play it like a pot EU DD.
- Thorpes is pretty good. Their reload times are quite long, but they are reasonably fast, have an alpha of 18k and a range of 1.3km, making them (I think?) the most invisible shallow water torpedoes in the game, not to mention the Black Marines. One of the best for the DDD with the RPF torpedoes. Since the rank is 7v7 and the meta is pretty light this season, I haven’t seen much radar in my matches, so the 10k range was appropriate.
- Your health and recovery allow you to take many more risks. I have photographed a lot of open boats this season. They usually turn around and shoot you, which is great when you can only eat 2 manats per volley. The BB bursts thrown at you are not the ones the pro-strike cruisers will then point their fingers at. If they don’t respect your weapons, you can still fire 1.5-2k AP volleys at their thinner sections if they point to the side.
- Unless you make a mistake (or get blown up because you forgot your flags, oops…), in most games you should stay alive until the last quarter, where the team with a live DD is usually the winning team. Chances are you now have a lot more HP left than Kita or Jutland on the other side, and you can beat them in a firefight if you need to.
- If possible, let Ovechkin play for a healthy SE complement or Kuznetsov for his ability to work. I’ve only done the Will to Win program once, and I’ve lived my life in such a way that you tend to win your last health in DB. But Smith’s hidden reserves are actually much more valuable when you get the first blood. The fourth charge of this super-healer propels your efficient HP to truly hilarious heights.
Source : Original link
- Iowa in Ranked Battles, Season 13.
It’s been a tough season, to say the least. Judging by some numbers, it took me 12 games to go from 18 to 10, 64 games from 10 to 5, and an intriguing 118 games to finally go from 5 to 1, for a total of 194 games played this season (57.22% …
- My first full game of the season was marked
After a preseason where I went from midfield to the Diamondbacks in spectacular fashion, I felt like I would try to play more than the bare minimum this season and see what would happen if I tried to reach my goal of 50 wins. Frankly, I was worried. …..
- Reflections on season 12 after reaching rank 5 (NA server).
Fight stats for 41 games: https://gyazo.com/9e9c7d1e43aff71770ebad7cf226c47a The 41 games played on the resume. 26 won, 15 lost. In 5 of these defeats I was forced to switch from CV to enemy due to strange starting errors. 63% of the RW so far. The addition is incredibly broken in 7v7. A good agent who wants you to disappear kills…
Post Neustrashimy – Sleeper Ticket via the Bronze Rating this season. for the World of Warships game.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to release it in that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 new games for 2020 [PART I]
By 2020, there will be a lot of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.
dj music 2017 download,bestwap lh,new punjabi song 2018 mp3 download,mp3 song download,quack mp3