Manchester United and Chelsea are reportedly trying to lure Alexander Isak from Real Sociedad. The Swedish striker is one of the hottest talents in Europe, having helped Sweden qualify for this summer’s world cup with a hat-trick against Italy.
Manchester United and Chelsea are the latest clubs to join the pursuit of Real Sociedad’s Alexander Isak. The Swedish striker is one of the most sought after young players in Europe, with Juventus reportedly leading the chase for his signature. Read more in detail here: alexander isak .
Alexander Isak of Real Sociedad is a transfer target for a number of teams, including Manchester United courtesy of Getty Images/Juan Manuel Serrano Arce
Although the January transfer window for 2022 has closed, there is still lots of speculation about who will be heading where. Transfer Talk provides you the most up-to-date news on speculations, arrivals and departures, and, of course, completed transactions!
Isak in action for Man United and Chelsea
According to The Mirror, the competition for Alexander Isak is heating up, with Manchester United and Chelsea keeping tabs on his position.
According to the report, the Red Devils regard Isak as a possible successor for Cristiano Ronaldo, who has been linked with a move away from Old Trafford at the conclusion of the season. Real Sociedad, on the other hand, as Arsenal discovered last month, would only consider bids that are close to his £75 million release clause.
Chelsea are also interested in signing him, with Thomas Tuchel’s side preparing a move if Romelu Lukaku fails to rediscover form before the end of the season, while it is said that Arsenal will need to qualify for the Champions League to convince Isak to go to north London.
During the January transfer window, the 22-year-old La Real striker was connected with a move away from the club, and he grabbed notice when he visited London late in the month.
– Watch ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (available in the United States only) – Don’t have ESPN? Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Ekrem Konur, Manchester City are ready to compete with Manchester United for Ronald Araujo’s signing. As they compete with their local rivals for the 22-year-old Barcelona centre-back, Pep Guardiola’s side is said to be contemplating a £30 million proposal. While it was reported on Friday that Man United was leading the race, it seems that the Premier League champions are not willing to lose out on Araujo.
– According to Calciomercato, AC Milan has entered the hunt for Fulham’s Fabio Carvalho. The Serie A club, whose recruiting staff is overseen by Paolo Maldini, is attempting to sign the 19-year-old offensive midfielder ahead of Liverpool, with ambitions to make him a key component of the San Siro project. After failing to bring him to Merseyside in the winter window, the Rossoneri have already contacted his representation, according to the report.
Nicolo Schira reports that Manchester City are prepared to give Rodri a new deal that would keep him at the Etihad Stadium until 2027. Since coming from Atletico Madrid in 2019, the 25-year-old holding midfielder has been an important part of Pep Guardiola’s plans, and the article adds that City and Phil Foden are in advanced negotiations over a new contract.
– According to Le 10 Sport, more teams are getting aware of Boubacar Kamara’s contract issue at Marseille, with many Premier League clubs interested in a free transfer. Arsenal, Manchester United and Newcastle United are all monitoring his position, as the 22-year-old midfielder is scheduled to become a free agent this summer. Kamara, who has previously represented France at the juvenile level, has been linked with a move to Atletico Madrid
– According to Cesar Luis Merlo, Alejandro Martinez is ready to make his transfer to Central Cordoba permanent after the club triggered a $350,000 option in his contract. The 22-year-old offensive midfielder has appeared in 24 games for the Argentine Primera Division club, scoring three goals and assisting on two others.
- manchester united schedule
- manchester united value