The Belgian striker is nearing a move back to Chelsea, with a deal close to completion. [So] it’s not too surprising to hear that the Blues have once again offered him an eye-watering €115m deal. [So] it’s not too surprising to hear that the Blues have once again offered him an eye-watering €115m deal.
The Manchester United forward has been heavily linked with a move to the Blues in the past few months, with both Juventus and AC Milan reportedly interested in his services. And now, all of the latest reports suggest that a deal is nearing completion, with everything looking set to be wrapped up. A move to Stamford Bridge would mean Lukaku would be reunited with former boss Jose Mourinho, who is now in charge at the west Londoners.
Sarri’s return to Chelsea is coming closer and closer, and the internal workings of the transfer are now nearing completion. Manchester United are preparing a last minute bid to sign Romelu Lukaku, according to The Sun.. Read more about romelu lukaku and let us know what you think.
For the main European leagues, the summer transfer window is entering its last month, which means the top teams are trying to make a statement in the market before the new season starts. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
Chelsea are on the brink of completing a deal for Romelu Lukaku.
According to Sky, Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku will have his physical in London on Tuesday before returning to Chelsea.
Lukaku is expected to return to Stamford Bridge once his planned €115 million move is completed, according to ESPN’s James Olley. Payment terms have not yet been finalized, but personal terms are not expected to be a problem. According to ESPN, Lukaku’s weekly pay is in the neighborhood of £250,000.
According to Sky, the 28-year-old had the first portion of his physical on Monday in Italy before flying to England. Lukaku may be registered for Wednesday’s UEFA Super Cup match against Villarreal if Chelsea can finalize the transaction before 11 p.m. BST on Tuesday. The European champions, on the other hand, are more likely to concentrate on getting him ready for the new Premier League season than than tomorrow’s finale in Belfast.
Lukaku played in the Premier League for eight years with Chelsea, West Bromwich Albion, Everton, and Manchester United before joining Inter in 2019 and helping them win the Serie A championship last season.
This may imply that some of the media photos, as well as the medical, were taken today! pic.twitter.com/ddYMVaAwc3
August 9, 2021 — Simon Phillips (@siphillipssport)
Images of the Belgian international holding a Chelsea shirt as he was taken away after his physical on Monday have fueled anticipation that he could be announced as Chelsea’s new record signing shortly.
– Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – ESPN+ viewer’s guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more (United States) If you don’t have ESPN, you’re out of luck. Get immediate access
11.29 BST: Cadiz confirms the signing of Real Madrid defender Victor Chust on a season-long loan (see 10.45 BST)…
OFFICIAL | @ChustVictor signs a season-long loan with #CádizCF. pic.twitter.com/hQvvilKpSX
August 10, 2021 — Cádiz CF (@Cadiz CFEN)
Despite the striker’s desire to join the reigning champions, Tottenham Hotspur manager Nuno Espirito Santo has indicated that Harry Kane may be available for his team’s Premier League opening against Manchester City on Sunday.
Following his extended postseason break after reaching the Euro 2020 final, England captain Kane is quarantining at Spurs’ training facility, prompting suspicion that he might not be fit to play for either team in their opening game of the season.
Nuno, though, said of Kane’s availability to Sky Sports News: “All the players in the group that train on a daily basis will be possibilities for us, then it’s up to us to decide.”
In June, sources informed ESPN’s James Olley and Rob Dawson that City were planning a £100 million offer for Kane, but Spurs have maintained that the 27-year-old is not for sale.
Nuno says he’ll talk to Kane about his future, adding, “First and foremost, we need to talk.” This will take place today, and following that, we expect to have resolved all of the issues.
“It’s not about that [Kane’s late return], it’s about what we need to do to get the issue under control — this is crucial.”
“We have to solve it together, everyone engaged needs to solve it together — speaking, having a pleasant discussion, and expressing our views, but everyone together.”
According to AS, Real Madrid will loan defender Victor Chust to Cadiz for the next season.
Chust, 21, earned his first-team debut for Los Blancos under Zinedine Zidane last season and has been training with the senior group throughout preseason. In the coming days, the Spaniard will depart the Bernabeu and join LaLiga side Cadiz for regular playing time.
Chust is the third centre-back to leave Real Madrid this summer, after the exits of Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane to PSG and Manchester United, respectively. Due to the impending departure of Chust, Jesus Vallejo will be Madrid’s fourth choice at center-back.
Manchester City’s defender John Stones has signed a new five-year deal, the club announced at 10.12 BST.
The new contract for the England international caps a remarkable turnaround in his career at the Etihad. Stones reclaimed his position in the squad last season after falling out of favor with manager Pep Guardiola, and his combination with Ruben Dias at the heart of the defense was crucial in City winning the Premier League and reaching the Champions League final.
Stones will now make £250,000 per week under the terms of his new contract, according to the Daily Mail, which was published before the contract was confirmed.
He’ll be here for a long time! 💪
John Stones has extended his contract for another five years! ✍️💙
#ManCity | https://t.co/axa0klD5re axa0klD5re axa0klD5re axa0klD5re
10 August 2021 — Manchester City (@ManCity)
09.48 BST: Southampton have confirmed the arrival on a season-long loan of Chelsea striker Armando Broja.
Broja, who was on loan at Vitesse Arnhem previous season, scored 11 goals in 34 games. Assisting them to fourth place in the Eredivisie.
After signing a five-year deal with Chelsea, the Albanian international joins St Mary’s.
Saints manager Ralph Hasenhuttl stated, “Armando is a highly good player who impressed us last season.” “He is young, but he has a whole season of senior football experience with a strong club under his belt, and he offers a lot of characteristics that may benefit us.”
“He is a powerful, fast player with excellent instincts, which makes him a fantastic match for the way we want to play, and I know how highly valued he is by Chelsea, so I believe this will be a wonderful location for him to continue his growth.”
@armandobroja9, welcome to #SaintsFC! pic.twitter.com/H0qw0Q4ZPj
10 August 2021 — Southampton FC (@SouthamptonFC)
09.22 BST: Villarreal striker Gerard Moreno’s contract with the LaLiga club has been extended until June 2027.
The Spaniard was recognized for his 30 goals in all competitions, including one in the Europa League final, which his side won on penalties against Manchester United.
In 2012, Gerard was promoted to Villarreal’s first team before joining Espanyol three years later. Since his return to Villarreal in the summer of 2018, he has been a regular in the squad.
With 82 goals, the 29-year-old is one goal short of being the club’s all-time leading scorer, which he shares with Giuseppe Rossi.
“Starting with the European Super Cup, I’m looking forward to experiencing the same pleasures as we had last season,” Gerard added.
08.38 BST: According to Sky, Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic to bolster their offensive options.
Vlahovic, 21, is one of many attackers on Spurs’ radar after scoring 21 goals in 37 appearances for the Serie A club last season.
According to Sky, the Serbia international’s representative will meet with Fiorentina to discuss the player’s future. If he does not sign a new deal, the club will demand a transfer fee of approximately €60 million.
According to papers obtained by Reuters on Monday, a Barcelona member has filed objections with a French court and the European Commission in order to prevent Lionel Messi from joining Paris Saint-Germain.
The fan’s lawyer, Juan Branco, published the charges, which allege that French football authorities have neglected to implement their own financial fair play (FFP) regulations in order to assist PSG become a power in European football.
Barcelona, like its major LaLiga rival Real Madrid, is entirely owned by its socios (subscription-paying fans).
According to the member’s concerns, the FFP regulations specifically prohibit major European clubs from paying their playing squads an excessive proportion of their overall earnings, and the 34-year-move old’s to PSG would violate the law.
PSG and the Ligue de Football Professionnel did not respond to demands for comment right away. The complaint was received by the European Commission, which verified its receipt.
• Barnwell’s greatest moves: 100-51 | 50-1 • January transfer ratings • Major transfers just completed
GOSSIP ON PAPER (Nick Judd)
– According to Santi Aouna of FootMercato, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal are both interested in signing Bordeaux’s 21-year-old midfielder Yacine Adli. Both teams are believed to be working on a proposal, with AC Milan having previously made an offer of £10 million for the French offensive midfielder. Bordeaux, on the other hand, wants to get a bigger price, therefore they’re interested in hearing what Spurs and Arsenal have to offer. Lille is also considering Adli as a replacement for Renato Sanches, who is expected to depart the club.
– According to The Athletic, Tottenham midfielder Tanguy Ndombele is contemplating his future in the capital. After being left out of Spurs’ Saturday match against Arsenal, they think the 24-year-old Frenchman will spend August pondering his choices. Ndombele has failed to find his best form since joining Spurs in 2019, and despite the fact that his current contract expires in 2025, he may be on his way out only 12 months after being linked with a transfer away from the Londoners.
– If PSG were to finalize the acquisition of Barcelona forward Lionel Messi, they will have to consider selling players like Abdou Diallo, Thilo Kehrer, Idrissa Gueye, and Rafinha. That information comes from The Athletic, which claims that Mauro Icardi and Ander Herrera are on their way out of the Parc des Princes. Mauricio Pochettino would have to simplify his playing group if Messi accepts a two-year contract, as has been rumored.
– According to AS, PSG’s need to comply with FFP rules in the wake of Messi’s imminent arrival may help Real Madrid in their pursuit of Kylian Mbappe, a 22-year-old forward. The France striker is hesitant to extend his current contract, and with Neymar having just signed a new agreement and Messi’s coming, Mbappe seems to have little wiggle space with the PSG board. Madrid has been very quiet in the transfer season so far, and it’s possible that they’re waiting to see how the Messi story unfolds before making a bid for long-term goal Mbappe.
– According to Fabrizio Romano, AC Milan is coming closer to signing Roma right-back Alessandro Florenzi. As a loan deal for Diogo Dalot seems to be on the verge of collapsing due to a lack of agreement between Milan and Manchester United on a loan price, a deal for Florenzi appears to be nearing conclusion. According to Romano, talks are nearing a conclusion, and the Rossoneri want to sign the 30-year-old on a loan with a purchase option.
– According to L’Equipe, Lyon has contacted Liverpool for out-of-favour striker Xherdan Shaqiri. Liverpool is reportedly expecting to recover about £12.75 million if they let the Switzerland international to depart Anfield for Ligue 1. Shaqiri has confessed that he wants to leave Liverpool because he is far down the pecking order under Jurgen Klopp, and he was left out of the Reds’ preseason friendly victory against Osasuna on Monday night. Shaqiri is under contract with Liverpool until 2023, but Lyon manager Peter Bosz is a huge admirer of the dynamic left-back, and the Ligue 1 club is said to have made an undisclosed bid.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- lukaku stats
- romelu lukaku
- lukaku brother
- lukaku roc nation
- lukaku instagram