The 20-year-old left-back is one of the most promising left-backs in Europe, and has been linked with a move to Europe’s top clubs. The young defender is known to have a good relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the moment, which has alerted PSG. The French giants are currently monitoring the Internazionale player, and are likely to make a move for him in the summer transfer window.
Never forget the first time you get your heart broken. By the time you realize that the “love of your life” is a complete and utter douchebag, you are too numb to do anything but mope around, in the hopes that she will realize her mistake before you do.
The last time we heard from the Morocco International Achraf Hakimi was when he was linked with a move to PSG, but not any more! The Parisians are now focusing on the Ligue 1 title, and so the 22-year-old is one of the main targets for the next transfer window.
With most of Europe’s major seasons coming to an end, the rumour mill is in full swing as clubs ponder their moves for the upcoming transfer window. Check out the latest gossip below, and see all the official proposals here.
MAIN STORY : PSG considers buying Hakimi
Inter Milan are in danger of losing big names like Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez this summer, rumours that have not been helped by the departure of Antonio Conte.
And Fabrizio Romano has added to that list that Paris Saint-Germain would be interested in Ahraf Hakimi, who joined Inter last summer.
According to the journalist, negotiations between the two clubs have already begun, but Inter are demanding more than €60 million to let the 22-year-old full-back go in this transfer window.
PSG’s contract with the Moroccan player could be in jeopardy because last year’s deal, which brought him from Real Madrid to Inter, included a clause stating that Los Blancos had the right of first refusal.
This means they can respond to any request from the Parisians if they wish, although Real Madrid management have not yet contacted them.
Hakimi’s departure is likely to be a blow for Inter, as he featured in 45 games in all competitions in his first season with the team, scoring seven goals and providing 11 assists.
They may have won the Scudetto, but Inter could be in trouble in the transfer window.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– European Soccer Pick ‘Em : Win $10,000.
11.58 TSB : After Liverpool announced the signing of defender Ibrahima Konate from RB Leipzig on Friday, what can Premier League fans expect from him next season?
Gab Marcotti reacts to Liverpool’s arrival of defender Ibrahima Konate from RB Leipzig.
11.21 TSB : Manchester City defender Erik Garcia says his decision to come to Barcelona was a brave one and that the signing will not be announced until after Saturday’s Champions League final.
Garcia, 20, is at the end of his contract at the end of the season and sources confirmed to ESPN earlier this year that he has a deal to return to Barca, who he left for City in 2017. Barca president Joan Laporta said Friday that the acquisitions will be announced next week and that Garcia is expected to be among them.
I’ve been thinking a lot about my future, about what I think is best, Garcia told L’Esportiu. I think it’s a brave decision [to return to Barça]. I’m convinced I made the right choice.
Garcia’s return evokes parallels with Gerard Pique’s return to Barcelona from Manchester United in 2008. However, Garcia said the comparisons ended there and also indulged in a cheeky pun on City’s rivals.
I’m not afraid [of the comparison], but I don’t put too much emphasis on it because I think we are different players, he added. Gerard has won everything and is one of the best central defenders in the world. I am 20 years old and just starting out in life.
The only comparison is that we both came from the [Barca] academy and we went to Manchester, but he went to a team that is not so good….. I was lucky enough to play for the best team in Manchester. It’s a disgrace to him!
10.28 TSB : Ashley Young’s representatives are in talks with Watford about a return to the club where he started his career, according to Sky.
Young will leave Inter Milan this summer after turning down an offer for a new contract. The 35-year-old played in 26 of Inter’s Serie A title-winning games.
Watford return to the Premier League next season after being automatically promoted from the Championship, eight points behind winner Norwich City.
Young went through the youth system at Watford, then spent four years at Aston Villa and nine years at Manchester United.
09.43 BST : Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer must prioritise his summer purchases as the net cost could reach £150m, sources have told ESPN’s Rob Dawson.
This is despite the fact that United are looking to strengthen five parts of the squad.
United will spend money to buy new players during the transfer window, but as the club is still recovering from the financial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, spending will remain modest.
A striker, a winger, a midfielder, a centre-back and a right-back are currently being recruited, but Solskjaer has been told that the aim is to sign three first-team players before the start of the new season.
09.00 TSB: ICMYI — Real Madrid confirmed the signing of David Alaba in a free transfer on Friday.
Alaba, 28, is a versatile defender who can play both central back and midfield. He will join a La Liga club as his contract with Bayern expires this summer. The Austrian has agreed a five-year contract at the Bernabeu and will be introduced to the club after Euro 2020.
Alaba made his debut for FC Bayern in March 2010 and, with the exception of a brief loan spell at Hoffenheim in the 2010-11 season, has spent his entire professional career with the German champion.
He was a key figure in one of FC Bayern’s most successful teams. He played more than 400 games for the club, won two Champions League trophies (including the 2020 trophy), 10 Bundesliga titles and six German cups.
– La Liga on ESPN+: Live games and replays (US only)
PAPER GOSSIP (by Danny Lewis)
– Barcelona have been linked with several free agents in recent months and Mundo Deportivo add another possible candidate to that list in Gianluigi Donnarumma. It has been revealed that the Italian will leave Milan at the end of his contract this summer and Barcelona are keen to bring him in to compete with Marc-Andre ter Stegen, who is suffering from knee problems. Juventus are also said to be interested in the 22-year-old.
– According to Calciomercato, Juventus are looking to strengthen their midfield this summer. Manuel Locatelli (Sassuolo) is reportedly the priority, although Manchester United star Paul Pogba, who has one year left on his contract, is also considered a dream acquisition. If they can’t get the Frenchman, Juventus are considering Rodrigo De Paul (Udinese) as an alternative.
– Fabrizio Romano has revealed that Barcelona are prepared to let Philippe Coutinho go this summer. The Brazilian has been plagued by injuries this season and Arsenal, who have been linked with the midfielder in the past, are reportedly not interested in signing him.
– If Simone Inzaghi completes his expected transfer to Inter, Stefan Radu could leave with him. The 34-year-old defender’s contract expires at the end of June and so far he has failed to negotiate a contract extension with Lazio.
– According to Football Insider, West Ham United centre-back Fabian Balbuena has been told he may look for a new club when his contract expires at the end of June. The Hammers are looking for a top class defender for the Europa League season.
achraf hakimiparis soccer teampsg schedulepsg champions league,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,achraf hakimi,paris soccer team,psg schedule,psg champions league