The platform is the market leader and intends to remain so. Small memo of the films that will join the catalogue in 2020. There’s something for everyone.
“A new year of movies awaits us! We’ve already mentioned most of these feature films, but here’s a list of what’s coming to Netflix this year… for now. “Despite disappointing results at the Golden Globes, Netflix did not have the last word on the 7th art. The platform unveils on Twitter a list of films to be released in 2020. From original productions to adaptations, Netflix has played the diversity card to stand out from the competition. Although Disney has a rich catalogue of successful productions, Reed Hastings’ company does not admit defeat. She recruits Spike Lee, the acclaimed director for BlacKkKlansman, and David Fincher, who was responsible for Fight Club and The Social Network.
- Mank by David Fincher
This biopic from the director of Fight Club focuses on the life of the author of Citizen Kane. The cast of this production includes some great people, such as Gary Oldman, Amanda Seyfried, Charles Dances and Lily Collins.
- Da 5 Bloods by Spike Lee
This feature film follows the adventures of four African-American veterans of the Vietnam War who returned to the jungle years later. They want to find the treasure buried with the body of their unit leader.
- The Old Guard by Gina Prince-Bythewood
The film tells the story of a group of immortal mercenaries who discover the existence of others with exceptional abilities.
- Rebecca from Ben Wheatley
The dramatic thriller is an adaptation of the eponymous novel by Daphne du Maurier. The story of this young woman who moves into her husband’s mansion has already been brought to the screen by the master of the thriller Hitchcock.
- Miss Americana by Lana Wilson
- Uncorked by Prentice Penny
- Hillbilly Elegy by Ron Howard
- To all the boys 2 of Michael Fimognari…
- The Boys in the Band by Joe Mantello
- Eurovision by David Dobkin
- I’m thinking of ending things de Charlie Kaufman
- All the bright places de Brett Haley
- The Last thing he wanted Joan Didion
- A Fall from grace by Tyler Perry.
- Tiger Tail by Alan Yang
- The Willouchbys by Kris Pearn and Cory Evans…
- The Kissing booth 2 by Alice Wu
- Dick Johnson is dead Kirsten Johnson
- The Platform by Galder Gaztelu-Urrutia
- Crip camp of Nicole Newnham and Jim LeBrecht
- Spenser Confidential by Peter Berg
- Sergio de Greg Barker
- Over the Moon by Glen Keane
- Coffee and Kareem by Michael Dowse
- The Prom by Ryan Murphy
- Out of the fire de Sam Hargrave
- Lost Girls by Liz Garbus
- Jingle Jangle by David E.Talbert
This is a decisive year for Netflix and the arrival of Disney + in most European countries. To counter the rise of Disney, the platform with the red N still has a few surprises in store. After the success of Marriage Story and The Irishman, there is no doubt that 2020 will be a good vintage.
Sound Bar 2.1 Channel with…
- 【Son powerful and clair】 Powerful sound bar with 110 dB stereo sound and 150 watts .
- 【Puissantes basses】 Rich, deep bass with wireless subwoofer and DSP
- 【4 modes sonores】 Customize your sound with bass, treble, dialogue, and a …
- 【Méthodes multiple connection 】Connexion fast via Bluetooth 4.2 in 3 seconds, takes…