1. Very satisfied 😀
2. Satisfied 🙂
3. Moderately satisfied 😐
5. Not satisfied at all 😮
Total: 72 votes(12 blank votes)
– I pass the mongolitos who send you links to low quality stuff or are unable to count (example: link to a ‘rican’ shop but only with the fdp we exceeded the price of new in France).
– A guy asks me to reserve the whole lot for 15 days, I accept against a 10% deposit, which he pays by sending me a check.
– I then put the others on hold (I have a buyer who has to spend the weekend of the 25th if you wish, I can contact you again if the sale doesn’t go through)
– The guy comes a bit early (24H00 in fact, he was supposed to come tomorrow but he screwed up. He’s lucky I went to my house.)
– We deploy the equipment, he tests it quickly while we talk, he pays me as requested in small bills (and when I say small, he gave me 2 biffetons of 50, 2 or 3 of 20, quite a few of 10 and about 20 of 5
), but that’s what the dispenser gave him when he clicked on small bills).
– Quick countdown, there’s the remaining 585 €, I show him the road to go back, kthxbye.
So SOMETIMES we find literate, courteous and serious people on LBC
NB : I live in a small housing estate in a suburban area, not the flat next to the momo cellar in a rotten city. It helps a little when you have to bring several hundred eurals home, I guess.
Edith: Well, when I delete this ad I see that we now have a number of views + email, that’s cool.
Message edited by Kyjja on 25-04-2015 at 23:11:41
Buy/Sell | HWBot | Conso GPU | Who’s who PSU | My Comics \o/