Hits: 182202 people looked at this recipe.
- Fish (optional) – ½ kg
- Cashmere chili powder (കാശ്മീരി മുളകുപൊടി) – 2 tablespoons
- chili powder (മുളകുപൊടി) – ½ tablespoon
- Turmeric powder (മഞ്ഞളൊടി) – 1 pint.
- Star of Brindleberry / Kukum (കുടംപുളി) – 3 pieces
- Ginger (ഇഞ്ചി) – 1 inch
- Garlic (വെളുത്തുള്ളി) – 6 cloves
- Shalot (ചെറിയ ഉള്ളി) – 6 No
- Curry browsing (കറിവേപില) – 1 branch
- Fenugreek seed (ഉലുവ) – ½ Teaspoon
- Mustard seeds (കടുക്) – ½ Teaspoon
- Coconut butter (വെളിച്ചെണ്ണ) – 2½ tablespoon
- Salt (ഉപ്പ്) – for the taste.
- Clean the fish and stay away.
- Soak the Bringérie in 2 glasses of warm water with a little salt.
- Finely chop the shallot, ginger and garlic.
- Cashmere pepper powder, normal chilli powder and turmeric powder should be mixed with a small amount of water to form a paste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a pot (it is recommended to open the clay pot), add the mustard seeds and the fenugreek. If it spurs, add finely chopped shallots, ginger and garlic and mix well.
- When it turns golden brown, reduce the flames and add the chilli pepper and turmeric. Stir well for a few minutes on a very low fire (until the oil starts to appear).
- Put the Brindleberry socks and water in the pot and let it boil.
- When it’s boiling, add the fish and salt to taste.
- Reduce the flame and cook until ready (about 10-15 minutes). When this is done, add curry leaves and ½ tablespoon coconut oil and remove from the heat after 1 minute.
- The Kerala fish curry is ready. Leave the curry in the pot for a few hours to soak all the herbs in the fish.
1) Do not interrupt the cooking of the fish
2) Do not forget to kiss the pieces of the star Brindle / Cucum (Kudampuuli) in a few hours.
Copyright © 2013 – 2020 Shaan Geo. All rights reserved.
The author: Shaan Geo
I think cooking is a talent for equal opportunities and I think everyone can cook. It is not limited by age, profession, caste, skin color or creed. What you need is a love of cooking. For me, my passion for cooking doesn’t stop at the kitchen when I travel, but I continue to be inspired by eating in some of the best restaurants in the world.
fish curry kerala style with coconut,kerala fish curry recipe in malayalam language,nadan fish curry kerala style,kerala fish curry with coconut and tomato,kerala fish curry with coconut milk,kerala fish curry marias menu,thenga aracha meen curry malayalam,mulakitta meen curry