There are many ways to obtain a Poro Roggo minion in FFXIV, but they all require you to be an avid player of the game. If you’re new or just aren’t sure what it is, check out our guide on how and when you can get one while playing!
The Poro Roggo Minion may be obtained by completing the Heavensward Quest “The Mother’s Word.” The Main Scenario was introduced in Patch 3.2, and this quest is part of it.
As a result, you’ll always get the Minion as you go through the game.
After Minfilia disappears after the Dragonsong War, you’ll be charged with researching the Aetherial Sea. Fortunately, the Sharleans constructed a facility for this purpose, with Matoya as its curator.
Matoya will send you into the Level 60 Dungeon “The Antitower” after you’ve met with her. You’ll get your Poro Roggo Minion if you finish that Dungeon.
Unless you’re wanting the Calca or Brina Minions, there’s no need to win a Loot Roll. Keep your eyes open for them in the Dungeon as well.
Bringing The Antitower Down
On the outskirts of the Aetherial Sea, preparing to approach The Antitower proper
It never hurts to be prepared, as it does with most Dungeons.
You’ll face three bosses with novel mechanics in addition to the standard creatures.
Here’s a rundown of who they are and what they do:
- Zoro Roggo’s Choir Toad will produce two Adds and inflict the Toad state on two persons. To remove the debuff, you must beat the Adds, particularly if it’s a Healer.
- Toy Hammer — A tank-busting weapon that also inflicts damage over time. Esuna has the ability to remove the Concussion debuff.
- A circular AOE that must be avoided is the Water Bomb. Choir Toad is sometimes cast with him.
Your passage into the bowels of the Antitower is blocked by Ziggy and his Stardust.
- Ziggy will generate 3 Stardust Adds as a reward. Their area of effect will grow until they are eliminated, and they must be prioritized to avoid overlapping and exploding.
- Ziggy will beamed to a random Player, as indicated by the words “Ziggy takes cautious aim.” To escape harm, the Player must hide behind one of the defeated Stardust Adds.
- Ziggy will spawn in the form of extra Spriggans, according to Spriggan Gemcutter. Defeat should occur as quickly as feasible.
- A frontal cone AOE is Jittering Glare.
- Gyrating Glare is a damaging AOE that affects the whole platform. Hide behind a Stardust Add to prevent this.
The formidable Calcabrina stands in your way of claiming the Poro Roggo.
- Calcabrina fights as six tiny dolls at first. Until vanquished, they will perform numerous AOE patterns. They’ll merge into the boss after they’re dead.
- Dollhouse – Turns two players into a calca or a Brina at random. To release the Players, you must kill the Dolls, who will be firing lasers.
- Calcabrina will cast Slapstick as a recurring AOE during Dollhouse. Will go on till all players are available.
- Knockout – A massive tank buster, heal and mitigate as needed.
- Terrifying Glance – A player with a red eye emblem over them will be targeted. Look aside from Calcabrina to escape damage and the Confusion debuff.
That’s all there is to it now that we’ve gotten that out of the way. You’ve taken down the Antitower.
You’ll be awarded with your Poro Roggo Minion when you return to Matoya.
Hopefully, the memories of a colossal frightening doll do not come back to torment you every time you summon it.
The “ffxiv minion farming ” is a game that is available on the PC. The game allows players to fight monsters and collect items from them. This guide will show you how to get the Poro Roggo Minion in FFXIV.
- poro roggo ffxiv
- the word of the mother ffxiv
- frog minion ffxiv
- ff14 nier minions
- where to buy minions ffxiv