- Tchams wrote: 06/08/2019 at 03:17am
- Hi Hi!
I’m developing on android studio an application that registers a new user. I can send my registration data (username, email and password) on mysql with php and also on google firebase but I would like to know how I can customize the password change method of google firebase. For example, if I forget my password, google firebase has provided it allows you to send a code to your email to reset your password. For my part it doesn’t really help me because the password rules are weak (6 characters minimum and no other exceptions), that’s why I use php with a mysql DB to be able to put some extra rules.
- So, my questions would be how can I change the rules in the password admission in google firebase or how can I get some of its features such as password reset with my php file and mysql DB?
- Have a nice day!
- jeffray03 wrote: 07/08/2019 at 4:51pm
for this you should configure your application to communicate with PHP and MySQL as a service.
- Tchams wrote: 08/08/2019 at 00:42am
- Sent by jeffray03
for this you should configure your application so that it can communicate with PHP and MySQL as a service at your disposal.
- Thank you for your answer jeffray03 but I would like a little more explanation if you don’t mind. In fact, I manage to make the application communicate with php and mysql but because of the email account verification messages offered by the google firebase I turned to this side to be able to do it. I don’t know if there’s a way to make mysql and google firebase somehow communicate so that when I want to reset the password for example, I can do it at the same time on both (mysql and google firebase).
- Where, is there a service that would allow me to send account confirmations emails and at the same time have its database communicated to mysql?
- Or is it even possible to send emails for account confirmations with token or password reset, simply with mysql on a mobile application with android studio?
- Tchams wrote: 11/08/2019 at 06:27 am