- adrielo wrote: 20/07/2007 at 19h10
How do I edit a PDF using iText?
- Good morning
- I have to create an application that uses a PDF file and modify it. Does anyone have a sample code. Or I could be given the lead.
Thank you. Thank you.
- CyberChouan wrote: 21/07/2007 at 22:47 hours
- Editing PDF files is something that gets pretty bad.
- iText allows you to separate the pages of a pdf, to merge two pdf, to add a watermark on your pages… but does not allow complex operations on the content such as editing and modifying a page.
- Now I suppose that’s what you mean by modifying a pdf. There’s no free bookstore that I know of that does this properly.
- adrielo wrote: 22/07/2007 at 11:28am
- Well, then my question would be how to read a pdf, create one and then merge the two into another pdf.
- (I am asked to create online quotes in pdf and I have to add dynamic data such as name, first name…etc to a blank quote)
- ericw78 wrote: 22/07/2007 at 12:03pm
- Looks in iText tutorials: http://itextdocs.lowagie.com/tutorial/
- You can find examples of how to manipulate pdfs and acroforms.
- adrielo wrote: 22/07/2007 at 23:36 hours
- Sent by CyberChouan
- There’s no free bookstore that I know of that does this properly.
- Which (paying) bookstores allow this correctly?
- Thank you very much!
- binoglobule wrote: 07/11/2008 at 17h27