Continuing on with the tradition of Gran Turismo trophies, GT7 has been out for a while now. With its many cars and tracks, it offers an immersive experience that is sure to please any gamer looking for some serious race time. Learn more about this upcoming update in future posts as we cover details closer to release.,
We’ve put up this guide to assist you learn more about Trophy Guide for Gran Turismo 7. In this page, you may learn all there is to know about Gran Turismo 7’s trophy guide. You may learn more about this trophy guide by visiting this page.
Trophy Guide for Gran Turismo 7
You may also be interested in reading Neverwinter Update 10.05 patch notes March 2022 Download Size.
Trophy Guide for Gran Turismo 7
In the Gran Turismo 7 game, there are a number of trophies to earn. In this post, you may learn all there is to know about the Gran Turismo 7 trophy guide, as well as some other useful information.
- Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy – You must collect all of the trophies in Gran Turismo 7.
- (HIDDEN TROPHY) Finale: You must complete all conditions in order to complete the game.
- Hard work pays off – All licenses need you to acquire Gold.
- Circuit Master: In Circuit Experience, you must have completed 15 tracks (all sectors).
- Archdemon of Speed – You must attain a maximum speed of 600km/h (373mph)
- Three Legendary Automobiles – You must get three legendary automobiles that were previously meant to win 24-hour races.
- The Autobahn – Going the Distance Together You matched the distance travelled by the complete German Autobahn network by driving with other players online: 13,191 kilometers (8,197 miles)
You may also be interested in reading: Knockout City Update 5.00 patch notes March 2022 Download Size.
Bronze (47 points)
Here, you can explore the complete information regarding Trophy Guide for Gran Turismo 7:
- You must have bought a turbo or supercharged at least ten times.
- By a Country Mile – In a race with at least two laps, you must have won with a lead of at least 10 seconds.
- A Taste of Tuning — Purchased and installed tuning components
- Going the Distance: The Atlantic – You must drive with other online gamers.
- All-Rounder — You must have won races on at least ten different tracks to be considered an all-rounder.
- By a Whisker – You should win a race if you have a lead of less than 0.5 seconds.
- In 60 Seconds – You must complete a lap of the Tsukuba Circuit in less than 60 seconds.
- Circuit Apprentice – You must have completed five tracks in Circuit Experience (all sectors).
- Clean Racer – You must have finished a race without leaving any debris on the course.
- Formula One Newcomer – You should try driving a Formula One vehicle.
- Fill Her Up – During a race when fuel consumption was a factor, you could simply stop and fill your tank.
- Dirt Track Racing – You should win 10 races on dirt courses.
- Route 66 – You can travel the whole length of Route 66 in the United States 2,451 miles (3,945km)
- Fully Licensed – All of your licenses should have been gained.
- Mastery — In Sport Mode, you must have completed 50 races.
- Favorite – You should have purchased the same vehicle ten times.
- You should have acquired a pickup vehicle for heavy hauling.
- Going the Distance: Angeles Crest Highway – You must travel the whole length of the Angeles Crest Highway in the United States of America: 66 miles (106km)
- Become a member of the 200-mph club – You should have clocked in at 200 mph (322 km/h).
- Let’s Move Towards Carbon Neutrality! – You should have purchased an electric vehicle.
- The 24 Hours of Le Mans – Going the Distance You should drive the equivalent of one 24-hour Le Mans race: 2,209.538 kilometers (1,372.942 miles)
We have explained the complete information regarding Trophy Guide for Gran Turismo 7. You can stay tuned with us for further information regarding the update of the Gran Turismo 7. As soon we get any information regarding the trophy guide of the Gran Turismo 7, we will update you.
Elden Ring Divine Tower Of West Altus – Complete Guide may also be found here.
It was the complete guide on Trophy Guide for Gran Turismo 7. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding the trophy guide of Gran Turismo 7. If you have any queries regarding the trophy guide on the Gran Turismo 7 then you can ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding Trophy Guide for Gran Turismo 7.
You may also be interested in these articles: Destiny 2 Evidence Board Quests March 2022, Weekly Missions, and How To Get Access.
Game Guides and News is a category for game guides and news.
- elden ring trophy guide
- horizon Forbidden West trophy guide
- gran turismo 7 review
- gran turismo 7 car list
- ps5 gran turismo