The Boston Celtics made a move to acquire Gordon Hayward. What do his new teammates have in store for him? Let’s take a look at some topics surrounding the top free agents and their potential destinations today!
The “daily fantasy basketball tips” are notes for the Tuesday matchup in the NBA. There is a lot of information about the game, and some basic strategy.
Bam Adebayo and CJ McCollum both returned to the floor successfully on Monday after missing numerous weeks due to injury.
After missing 22 games due to a major thumb injury, Adebayo played 32 minutes and came close to a double-double. The fact that the Miami Heat’s coaching staff trusted Adebayo to play with a tough Toronto Raptors squad for more than 30 minutes speaks much about his ability to handle difficult matchups in the future. Regrettably, it also marks the end of Omer Yurtseven’s entertaining fantasy run.
In his first game back, McCollum scored 16 points. Due to a collapsed lung, he missed 17 games. In the victory against the Orlando Magic, the Portland Trail Blazers didn’t ask much of breakthrough guard Anfernee Simons, but it will be intriguing to watch how he performs with McCollum in the future.
In the victory, Jusuf Nurkic scored 21 points and a season-high 22 rebounds, while Robert Covington continued his statistical comeback. Covington, a mid-round pick in most drafts last autumn, struggled for the first few months of the season, but has since emerged as an excellent 3-and-D option, with two steals and three blocks last night.
Recap of Monday
Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker had 48 points (18-33 FG), 5 rebounds, 6 assists, and 3 steals.
Charlotte Hornets’ Miles Bridges had 38 points (14-20 FG), 12 rebounds, and 5 assists.
Utah Jazz’s Bogdan Bogdanovic had 5 points (1-9 FG), 2 rebounds, 6 assists, and 2 turnovers.
New York Knicks’ Evan Fournier had 6 points (2-9 FG), 1 rebound, and 2 assists.
Takeaways for Monday
• In the Washington Wizards’ surprising pounding of the Philadelphia 76ers, Kyle Kuzma maintained his stellar year on the boards. On an undersized Washington frontcourt, Kuzma doesn’t have much competition for rebounds, so his rebounding surge looks to be sustainable.
• Nicolas Batum had a season-high 32 points in the Los Angeles Clippers’ victory against the Indiana Pacers, but this one seems to be an aberration. Reggie Jackson’s and Marcus Morris Srimpressive .’s scoring efforts were more sustained. As it seems more likely that Paul George and Kawhi Leonard will not play again this season, Jackson and Morris Sr. have emerged as reliable offensive alternatives for the Clippers.
• Chris Boucher logged a season-high 38 minutes for Toronto yesterday night, finishing with two 3-pointers, two blocks, and 23 points, his second-highest scoring total of the season. Boucher is back to being an useful fantasy option, thanks to the Raptors’ need on his rim protection off the bench.
For the NBA season 2021-2022, you may start or join an ESPN Fantasy Basketball league at any time.
Register for free!
• Ayo Dosunmu had a fantastic game for the Chicago Bulls, becoming the first rookie to have at least 15 points, 10 rebounds, and five steals in a game since thefts were first documented in 1974. It’s a little strange that Michael Jordan has never achieved this. Let’s see how Dosunmu’s fantasy status develops over the next few games before deciding on a roster position for him.
• Derrick Rose, Nerlens Noel, and Cam Reddish will not be available for tonight’s game against the Timberwolves. Mitchell Robinson is a solid source of block potential in roto and category formats, while Alec Burks is expected to be active.
Tuesday will benefit from the use of analytics.
Due to a calf issue, Draymond Green will miss multiple games for the Golden State Warriors. This might mean more playing time for Jonathan Kuminga, who has averaged 29.3 minutes and 22 points in his past two games.
Kuminga, who is a free agent in over 95% of ESPN leagues, is expected to play at least 20 minutes tonight against the Detroit Pistons. This season, the Pistons have given up the second-most DraftKings points per game to small forwards.
Discussion on DFS
Detroit Pistons’ Cade Cunningham
Cunningham should have a great usage rate against the Warriors this evening, with Jerami Grant still out and Frank Jackson out. Cunningham may shine driving and dealing this evening with Golden State’s top inside defender, Draymond Green, out.
Minnesota Timberwolves’ Karl-Anthony Towns
During a two-game slate, this is one of the apparent building elements. You can put up some decent lines without Towns, but it’s difficult to envision a player with a better mix of floor and ceiling on such a short slate.
The “daily fantasy basketball sportsline” is a website that provides daily fantasy basketball notes and advice. The site also has articles on other popular fantasy sports including football, baseball, hockey, and soccer.
- daily fantasy basketball yahoo
- daily fantasy basketball picks
- daily fantasy basketball picks today
- daily fantasy basketball lineups
- dfs basketball today