This year’s E3 is getting underway, though the first big press conference isn’t until tomorrow afternoon. We’re only going to be covering the first few hours of the show this morning before we go on a break to watch the show at home. This morning though, we have a whopper of a first-look trailer for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. This will likely be the highlight of the conference, as Nintendo has been teasing it as something special for a while now, and getting a release date is never a bad thing. We’ll have full coverage of the show as it progresses, but for now, enjoy the trailer.
E3 is coming up next week, and as usual there are a ton of new games and announcements on the show floor. While most of the big games (like TBC’s Anthem or the next God of War game) are pretty much set in stone, there are a few things that could still change. Today, I’m here to talk about one of the most speculative games on the show floor: Yoooreka Studio’s resurrection of Nintendo’s Duck Hunt. While there’s still not much known about this new title, the one thing we do know is that it will be a remake of NES’s Duck Hunt, which is somewhat of a surprise considering this is a brand new game.
E3 2021 Day 4 – Nintendo, Yooreka Studio, Bandai Namco, GameSpot, Awards Show
<-E3 2021 Day3 Yesterday was a bit rough…
E3 2021 Day 4 (Tuesday, June 15th)
If you’d like to watch the full presentation, you can check it out here. E3 Broadcast Pre-show Coming soon to a shopping channel near you, these vacuous twats again. One of them made an ass-to-mouth joke four minutes before Nintendo’s showcase… I’m sure there are no kids waiting for this, and people aren’t trying to normalize talking about sex 24/7.
- Elden Ring – Character and gameplay focus.
Nintendo / Nintendo Direct What we’ve all been waiting for!
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ultimate x Tekken – Crossover battler madness; there was a character focus on Kazuya.
- Life is Strange Remaster & Life is Strange: True Colors coming to the Switch.
- Guardians of the Galaxy on the Switch.
- Worms Rumble – Worms 3D, but real-time.
- Astria Ascending.
- Two Point Campus.
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania Collection.
- Mario Party Superstars.
- Metroid Dread – First 2D Metroid in 19 years.
- Just Dance 2022 – Nope.
- Cruise ‘n Blast.
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot: New Power Awakened – Yes, please.
- Mario Golf Super Rush – Battle and race between golf swings.
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 – Ni No Kuni meets Blue Dragon.
- Wario Ware: Get It Together.
- Shin Megami Tensei V – Turn-based Beastmaster frenzy.
- Danganronpa Decadence collection – Battle Royale meets Ace Attorney.
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water – Creepy ghost hunter.
- Doom Eternal: Ancient Gods Part 1 campaign expansion.
- Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2 remaster.
- Strange Brigade.
- Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope.
- Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp.
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity expansion.
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD remake – It only just came out on the Wii; oof.
- Game + Watch Legend of Zelda special – Both NES games and the Gameboy version of LOZ: Link’s Awakening.
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 update – A few new clips to whet your appetite for the expected 2022 release.
Best of the showcases so far, despite the number of remakes, re-releases, and reboots. Nintendo’s hosts were the most pleasant, and they didn’t ooze that bullshit, salesman aura we’re seen for the first three days. Nintendo Direct Treehouse We got to see some playable gameplay footage with a few of the Nintendo games just shown. This is what people wanted on day one, in my opinion. Even if you’re not a fan of the games being played, at least we’re seeing and hearing people play and enjoy some video games. Imagine booking something like that at a gaming convention! Madness!
- Metroid Dread.
- Mario Party Superstars.
- Monster Hunter Stories 2.
- Mario Golf Super Rush.
- Shin Megami Tensei V.
- Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp.
- Wario Ware: Get it Together.
- Metroid Dread part 2.
If I’d been passed a joypad and asked to join in for any of those games, I would have obliged. Great show, Nintendo. Domo! Bandai Namco Presentation Umm, that was it; one trailer. Then we spoke to these guys for a while. Well, they spoke to each other and discussed the future of E3. Spoiler: E3 is going to try to push this year’s format into the future, and this bunch was here to make it sound like a good thing. Fuck… right… off. Yooreka Studio
- The Immortal Mayor
- The Swordsmen X：Survival
- Reshaping Mars
- Metal Mind
- Extremely Realistic Siege Warfare Simulator
- Tales of Wild
This collection caught me off guard, as I didn’t see the announcement. Some nice-looking titles. GameSpot / Play For All Showcase Just like yesterday, before we get anywhere near seeing a video game, someone is reading from the pamphlet and force-feeding us lines about diversity and other pandering bollocks. In these titles, I saw lots of self-inserts into blatant knock-offs of the creator’s favorite game. That’s fine if you want to make your own version of another game with yourself as the lead/made better by you. Just keep it over there, and don’t cry when not everyone likes it. Telling people they HAVE to like you or your game because you’re [a label] is a shitty thing to do and you know it! Have faith that your game will succeed on its own merit – unless there’s something you’re not telling us… Here are their trailers for games containing “self-identity fun stuff” and the like; honestly, that was a quote.
- Minds Beneath Us.
- Super Drink Bros.
- Rainbow Billy Curse of the Leviathan.
- El Paso Elsewhere.
- Block ‘Em.
- Rain on Your Parade.
- Lost Eidolons.
- Soup Pot.
- Tandem: A Tale of Shadows.
- Fractured Evil.
- Lab Rat.
- She Dreams Elsewhere.
- Derpy Conga.
- Freshly Frosted.
- China Town Detective Agency.
- Blind Fate: Edo No Yami.
- Brew Master.
- What The Duck.
- Onsen Master.
Viewers in the chat were dropping like flies at this shit. You could just watch the counter spinning down and down. I even chimed in that I wasn’t enjoying myself a couple of times and got banned. Lovely. It was followed by another race-bait and switch tactic. People turned up on time for the awards and were met with another conference call with people too focused on skin color and division than working hard on a good game. Official E3 Award Show The hollow hosts said, “Most anticipated game,” but all I could hear was, “Game we want you to buy the most.”
- Ubisoft – Mario & Rabbids.
- Gearbox – Tina’s Tiny Wonderland.
- Xbox/Bethesda – Halo: Infinite.
- Square Enix – Guardians of the Galaxy.
- PC Gamer – Songs of Conquest.
- Future Games – Immortality.
- Intellivision – Astroids.
- Indie Games – Falling Frontier.
- Freedom Games – Airborne Kingdom.
- Capcom – The Great Ace Attorney.
- Nintendo – Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2.
- Yooreka Studio – Loopmancer.
- E3’s Favorite Sponsor – Xbox/Bethesda.
- Most Anticipated Game Overall – FORZA Horizon 5.
And the award for the worst E3 goes to… yup, this year! I haven’t even been to E3 before, and I haven’t watched footage from all of them, but unless one year there was a huge disaster (I dunno, like a giant mecha came to life and rampaged) and people were injured/killed, I can’t see how any live event could possibly be worse than this. As I always say, balance is beautiful, and there wasn’t much of that this year. It seemed very heavy on the forced advertising and suggestive thoughts and not very fun. I’m not even sure what these awards are worth. I’m convinced even I have a couple of participation awards in one of my bags full of freebies. That’s it for E3 this year. Thank you very much for joining me on this wondrous adventure into a virtual video game festival. If you don’t follow me over to other topics I write about, and I don’t see you again, please keep this in mind: People who love video games, your passsion has been hijacked by salesmen, #ProfessionalPretenders, and #TheRightSortOfMadness. #ThatsNotGaming!#E32021 #E3 #GeeksAndGamers — Danny Damage️ (@BluntDamage) June 15, 2021 COMING SOON to DannyDamage.co.uk, PUTTING IT BLUNTLY: How To Play Video Games! Please keep an eye out for that! I also cover PRO-WRESTLING on Geeks + Gamers, with #ThatsNotWrestling every Thursday and #AnotherWeekOfWrestling on a Monday. Background Artwork Designed by Rachael Hope. Thanks for reading! Feel free to get in touch on Twitter, SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel, and/or check out everything else I write about over on:
bandai namco e3 2021e3 2021 schedulenintendo e3 2021nintendo e3 2021 scheduleignswitch pro,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,bandai namco e3 2021,e3 2021 schedule,nintendo e3 2021,nintendo e3 2021 schedule,ign,switch pro,elden ring,nintendo e3 2021 time