A new version of the popular video monitoring app, Lorex Ping 2 has come out for Windows 10, 8 and 7. The updated software provides a number of improvements over its predecessor including better Live streaming quality.
The “Lorex Home” is a brand new app from Lorex that allows users to watch live video feeds and record footage. The “lorex home” is available for PC Windows 10,8,7.
Looking for a method to get Ping Lorex 2 for your PC running Windows 10/8/7? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install Lorex Ping 2, one of the top Video Editors and Players apps for PC.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows Laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone
In this post, we’ll walk you through how to download Lorex Ping 2 for PC in a step-by-step manner. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at Lorex Ping 2’s technical characteristics.
Technical Specifications for Lorex Ping 2 for PC
|Name||Lorex Ping 2|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Designed by||LOREX TECHNOLOGY INC. is a company that specializes in the development of new technologies.|
Lorex Ping 2 is the most popular app in the Video Players & Editors category on Google Play It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Lorex Ping 2 for Windows currently has over 10,000+ app installs and an average user aggregate rating of 1.5 stars.
If you haven’t already done so, go to the Google Play Store and download Lorex Ping 2. It’s worth downloading on your phone –
Download Lorex Ping 2 for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android Emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even though the official Lorex Ping 2 for PC version is not accessible, you may still play it using emulators. In this post, we’ll show you how to run Lorex Ping 2 on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download Lorex Ping 2 for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install Lorex Ping 2 for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for Lorex Ping 2 to download and install on our computer.
- Step 6: Lorex Ping 2 will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
You can now use Lorex Ping 2 on your laptop by just double-clicking on the program icon in Bluestacks. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. The best approach to install Lorex Ping 2 on PC is to use Bluestacks. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Lorex Ping 2 for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. We’ll now look at how to install Lorex Ping 2 on a Windows 10 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Lorex Ping 2 app. Locate the LOREX TECHNOLOGY INC. developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Lorex Ping 2 will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
Lorex Ping 2 for PC – Final Thoughts
Lorex Ping 2 has a huge following because to its user-friendly layout. We’ve included two of the most effective techniques for installing Lorex Ping 2 on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To obtain Lorex Ping 2 for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these ways.
This brings us to the end of our Lorex Ping 2 PC Download post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Lorex Ping 2 for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!