The Destiny 2 Hotfix Update 2.21 – Patch 22.214.171.124 is coming on May 25, and it’s bringing Season 3 with it. This is the last piece of the Season 3 puzzle before the launch of Warmind. New endgame content called Escalation Protocol is coming, along with a new Exotic weapon. There’s also a new Crucible mode called Mayhem, and a new Raid Lair called The Spire. The Warmind expansion will be released on May 8.
While the big news is that Destiny 2’s third season will kick off on May 25th with the launch of the Warmind expansion , Bungie’s weekly blog post confirms that there will be a hotfix update on May 22nd to prep for the launch of the expansion. This hotfix will address some issues with the game, and will be followed by the pre-expansion patch on the 25th, or the day that the expansion drops. The blog post confirms that the hotfix will be available on the 22nd for all platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
While Bungie is still working on the May 19 update, the company is pushing a hotfix for Destiny 2 on PC today. The update will include a number of fixes for some of the new features introduced in the larger update. The update will not require a new client, and your client should update automatically when you log in. The fixes are: • Fixed an issue with Gambit Prime where players could lose access to their class abilities • Fixed an issue where Cayde’s treasure maps would lead players to the wrong location • Fixed an issue where Cayde’s treasure chests would contain different loot than what is described • Fixed an issue where the Y3 Legendow Rifle would drop
Destiny 2 Patch 126.96.36.199
GAMES AND INVESTMENTS
- Fixed an issue where Shadow engrams targeting recovery sometimes did not give armor with a high enough recovery rate.
- Fixed an issue that caused some common, uncommon, and rare armor to give static bonuses when used as decoration in armor synthesis.
- Energy Accelerator Mod :
- No longer increases damage against players.
- No longer increases the base damage of Symmetry, Telesto, Black Talon, and Deathbringer.
- Telesto also received a stern sermon.
- Destructive Blast no longer stuns overloaded champions when they are damaged by the explosion the mod creates.
- Fixed a bug where star eaters were incorrectly applying their damage bonus to weapons and grenades, rather than superpowers as intended.
- The maximum number of stacks required to get the full damage bonus has been increased from four to eight stacks.
- Fixed an issue where players could have too many nobles with Collector’s Boots appear when entering and exiting the Rift.
- If wizards wearing the Collector’s Boots extend the duration of the Schism, the regeneration of class skills is suspended.
- Construction announcement: This change was made to prevent gameplay issues caused by too many Rifts in a single action, and to restore some of the advantages of Blood Alchemy over Assembler’s Boots.
- Fixed a bug where the 77K Cryo Catalyst incorrectly accumulated the progress of killed energy weapons.
- Fixed bug where the Triumph Catalyst for Cryosthesia 77K appeared in the wrong weapon category.
- Fixed an issue where the Cryosthesia 77K could fire multiple gel shots without losing the charge effect.
- Fixed an issue where existing drops from THE SWARM with Relentless transferred to Bottomless Sorrow.
- This repair only works if players have not selected the Bottomless Sorrow node.
- Fixed an issue where Vie for Glory Sparrow was not accepting shaders.
STRENGTH AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the weekly Merchant Task reward for the Change Servant was not giving the Pinnacle gear as specified.
- A Pinnacle seasonal item is now awarded as a reward at the end of a weekly trade order.
- Fixed an issue where completing Presage as a weekly challenge was not giving rewards for Pinnacle gear.
- Fixed an issue where the synthetic armor tutorial was not displayed for Titan characters when they reached the synthetic armor creation level.
Source: Bungie Expect a new hotfix update for the week: Destiny 2 Hotfix Update 2.21 – Patch 188.8.131.52 on May 25. On May 18, the release of Destiny 2 Hotfix Update 2.21 – Patch 184.108.40.206 on PS4 and Xbox One. Destiny 2 Hotfix Update 2.21 – Patch 220.127.116.11 on May 25 will be available to download for free.. Read more about destiny 2 hotfix 3.0 0.3 patch notes and let us know what you think.
destiny 2 hotfix 3.1 0.2 patch notesdestiny 2 hotfix 3.1 0.1 patch notesdestiny hotfix 18.104.22.168 patch notesdestiny 2 hotfix 3.0 0.3 patch notesdestiny 2 patch notes todaydestiny 2 hotfix 2.9 11,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,destiny 2 hotfix 3.1 0.2 patch notes,destiny 2 hotfix 3.1 0.1 patch notes,destiny hotfix 22.214.171.124 patch notes,destiny 2 hotfix 3.0 0.3 patch notes,destiny 2 patch notes today,destiny 2 hotfix 2.9 11,destiny 2 hotfix 2.9 21,destiny 2 hotfix 2.9 13