- chito79000 wrote: 10/02/2017 at 11:24 am
- Good morning everyone,
- After a lot of searching on Google, I can’t find a code to convert a pdf file to Excel…
- Do you have a solution to propose me or does someone from the forum have a beginning of code to propose me?
- Thank you in advance.
- I keep looking anyway.
- kiki29 wrote: 10/02/2017 at 11:42am
- Hi, after reading this: Alternative to Acrobat’s slowness for extracting Text from a PDF
- It’s up to you:
- Extracting Text from a PDF list via the Clipboard
- Alternative to Acrobat : Extraction of Text from a PDF List ( P-Paper )(2)
Generation, with duplicate management, of individual text files in a TXTs folder.
Merge, if desired, these text files into a MERGERS folder.
- Alternative to Acrobat : Extracting Text from a PDF List (2)
- This allows the extraction of text from the pdf, the formatting and selection of useful information will remain your responsibility. For your information
- sths stats on the different methods
- Alex70 wrote: 02/10/2017 at 11:44am.
- Good morning,
- You can use a program that will convert the PDF to Excel directly, but again the result can be very approximate.
- Edit : finally you have a solution above
- rtzrhjty wrote: 03/09/2018 at 05:13am
- There is software to convert PDF files to excel. If your pdf file is not very big, you can use them for free.
- sogedic wrote: 03/09/2018 at 8:52 pm
- a trick I use because Excel and pdf is not the best.
- Open the pdf from word … which is much better
copy/paste the result in excel – table by table retrieved in word
It often works not too bad