The German champions have signed the Dutch winger on a free transfer, who has been capped 22 times at international level. Bayern are currently in their winter break and will not play again until April.
The “gravenberch transfer news” is the latest story on Bayern Munich’s move to sign Ajax star Ryan Gravenberch. The deal will be worth €45 million and could happen in the next few days.
Although the January transfer window for 2022 has closed, there is still lots of speculation about who will be heading where. Transfer Talk provides you the most up-to-date news on speculations, arrivals and departures, and, of course, completed transactions!
Bayern Munich has made a bid to sign Gravenberch.
According to De Telegraaf, Bayern Munich has made an initial approach for Ajax Amsterdam midfielder Ryan Gravenberch.
Bayern had indicated interest in the 19-year-old, who has also been connected with Manchester United, but discussions between the two clubs are now begun after allegedly meeting with his agent Mino Raiola and negotiating personal matters.
Bayern Munich are hoping to sign the Netherlands international for roughly €25 million, which is less than Ajax’s €35 million asking price.
Gravenberch’s contract expires in 2023, however he has said that if he chooses to leave, Ajax should be compensated. The presence of Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka, Jamal Musiala, and Marcel Sabitzer at Munich may further restrict the young midfielder’s prospects of playing first-team football.
– Watch ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (available in the United States only) – Don’t have ESPN? Get immediate access
09.29 GMT: According to The Athletic, Arsenal winger Bukayo Saka has excelled in recent weeks and might be rewarded with a new deal.
Saka, who has 10 goals and five assists in 33 appearances this season, scored the game-winning goal against Aston Villa this weekend to put Arsenal on pace to qualify for the Champions League next season.
The England international signed a three-year contract in 2020, with a one-year extension option, but his progress has prompted fresh discussions, and “an first dialogue has already taken place” about a better deal.
08:51 UTC: Real Madrid great Guti feels the club will need to recruit Borussia Dortmund attacker Erling Haaland as soon as possible.
Haaland, 21, has a €75 million release clause that kicks in this season, but Madrid are more interested in convincing PSG’s Kylian Mbappe to join when his contract expires in the summer.
“Mbappe elicits admiration from all of us, not just Real Madrid fans. It’s crucial for LaLiga if he shows up “El Chiringuito was informed by Guti. “And it would be much great if Haaland could join us. They will never sign Haaland if they do not sign him immediately. Because he’ll then join another large club, making it harder to sign him.”
Karim Benzema, a 34-year-old Madrid striker, with 32 goals and 13 assists in 34 appearances this season in all competitions. Guti, on the other hand, believes that competition for positions will help him extend his career.
“Benzema is fantastic, but look at his age,” he continued. “Hopefully he’ll last a little longer, but he’s getting on in years, so if you can save him in games and utilize Haaland instead, that’ll be great.”
08.30 GMT: Real Madrid were thrashed 4-0 by Barcelona in El Clasico this weekend, and El Nacional reports that the club is trying to strengthen its midfield.
With Toni Kroos’ future at the Bernabeu in question, Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti is allegedly interested in signing 25-year-old Inter Milan midfielder Nicolo Barella.
Barella is regarded as one of Europe’s top young players, and he helped Italy win Euro 2020.
Alejandro Moreno describes how Messi’s departure from Barcelona has aided the development of future talent at the Camp Nou.
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Nick Judd)
– Kalvin Phillips has been linked with a move away from Leeds United this summer, with the Times reporting that Aston Villa are the frontrunners to recruit the 26-year-old. Phillips, who is under contract until 2024, has been a revelation for both club and country in the past two years, and Villa are willing to spend £60 million to get him away from Elland Road. Newcastle United and West Ham United are also said to be interested.
– Charly Musonda, a Belgian winger for Chelsea, is a free agent this summer, and Goal thinks AS Roma manager Jose Mourinho might sign him. Musonda declared in December that his 10-year stay at Chelsea would end in June, and Roma will face competition from Real Betis and Hellas Verona, both of whom Musonda played on loan.
– According to Nicolo Shira, Divock Origi is expected to depart Liverpool this summer and is in discussions to join AC Milan as a free agent. According to Schira, the Belgian striker’s representatives will meet with Paolo Maldini in the coming days to try to reach a deal. Milan is expected to give the 26-year-old a four-year deal for €3.5 million per year. Origi has scored some legendary goals for Liverpool under Jurgen Klopp, but his lack of playing time this season, especially after the Reds’ addition of Luis Diaz, shows he’s on the outside looking in.
– According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Juventus are hoping to take advantage of the instability surrounding Chelsea by signing defender Antonio Rudiger this summer. The Italian giants are also said to be interested in Chelsea midfielders Conor Gallagher and Jorginho, despite the fact that the club is now handicapped by sanctions.
– Sport reports that Atletico Madrid is interested in signing Aston Villa defender Matty Cash, and that the Premier League club would use the funds earned to assist finance Philippe Coutinho’s permanent move from Barcelona. Atletico Madrid are still looking to fill the vacuum left by Kieran Trippier’s January move to Newcastle United, and are said to have conducted negotiations with Cash’s representatives regarding a move to the Spanish city. With a €40 million option to buy Coutinho permanently included, a €40 million move might have a knock-on effect in enticing Coutinho to remain once his loan ends.
The “ryan gravenberch transfermarkt” is a football player who has been signed by Bayern Munich. The move will be done in order to strengthen the team’s chances of winning the UEFA Champions League.
- gravenberch fifa 22
- liverpool transfer news
- antony transfer news
- ryan gravenberch
- bayern munich schedule