While EA has been busy with Battlefield 1 and Star Wars Battlefront II, they also continue to work on the much-anticipated Battlefield 2042, which is set to launch on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in Spring 2019.
Battlefield 1 will be released on October 21st, 2016, and you can expect to see the Battlefield 1 preview trailer sometime in April of this year. Battlefield 1 is going to be the first Battlefield game to feature a single player story mode, and could possibly be the last to feature a single player story mode. We’ve already seen a number of videos that hint at the plot of Battlefield 1, and today, we bring you the latest trailer to show you some of the world of Battlefield 1.
Battlefield 2042 is the real-time strategy game developed by DICE, creators of the Battlefield series, and Originally released in 2004. The game is set in the future, in the year 2042, where the world has been divided into two warring countries: Russia and China. Play as a combat engineer and build fortifications, collect resources, and help defend your base against waves of enemies.
When will Battlefield 2042 be released?
Battlefield 2042 will be released on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S on October 22, 2021. PC gamers can get it on Steam, Origin, and the Epic Games shop, while console gamers can get it on their respective stores.
Is Battlefield 2042 compatible with other Battlefield games?
Crossplay functionality is in the works, according to DICE, and is being tested during the technical Early Access period. Battlefield 2042 currently supports crossplay, and there are two groups of people that may participate:
- Players on the PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S
- Players on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
That means that if you’re playing Battlefield 2042 on PC, you’ll be able to play with PlayStation 5 and Xbox One gamers, but not with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One players.
Gameplay trailer for Battlefield 2042
The Battlefield 2042 announcement took place during the Microsoft E3 2021 conference.
Modes in Battlefield 2042
There will be a few options to choose from in Battlefield 2042, but one thing should be clear: there will be no Battle Royale or single-player story game. The Battlefield 2042 modes are as follows:
- Everyone-Out Warfare is a term used to describe a situation in which all
- Zone of Danger
- Battlefield Portal is a game that takes place on a
All-Out Warfare is Battlefield’s classic game mode, including conquest and breakthrough on the game’s biggest battlefields ever. On landscapes with dynamic weather and global events, experience the most high-octane action-packed fights ever. The maps in Battlefield 2042 include:
- Breakaway: Egypt’s Eastern Desert
- Alang, India was discarded.
- Doha, Qatar (hourglass)
- Sogdo, South Korea kaleidoscope
- Manifest: Singapore’s Brani Island
- Kourou, French Guiana, orbital
Hazard Zone is a survival mode that is primarily centered on squads and is inspired by Escape From Tarkov. The stakes are enormous in this brand new Battlefield game mode.
Players may build unique 128-man servers using Battlefield Portal, which enables them to modify anything from map rotations to vehicles and weaponry. However, your options aren’t restricted to Battlefield 2042, which is when the fun part begins. Battlefield 2042, Battlefield 1942, Bad Company 2, and Battlefield 3 are all available.
Specialists in Battlefield 2042
Players will be able to select from a range of Battlefield 2042 specialties, and DICE has disclosed the following so far:
- Falck, Maria
- Germany is where he was born.
- Support (class)
- S21 Syrette Pistol is a speciality (heals)
- Combat Surgeon is a character trait (revives teammates to full health)
- Guskovsky, Pyotr “Boris”
- Russia is where she was born.
- Engineer is a class.
- SG-36 Sentry Gun is a specialized weapon.
- Sentry Operator is a trait.
- Van Daele, Wikus “Casper” Wikus “Casper” Wikus “Casper” Wi
- South Africa is where I was born.
- Recon is a class.
- OV-P Recon Drone is a specialty.
- Movement Sensor is a trait.
- Mackay, Webster
- Canada is where he was born.
- Assault is a class of weapon.
- Grappling Hook is one of my specialties.
- Characteristic: nimble
PC requirements for Battlefield 2042
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating
- AMD FX-8350 processor (AMD)
- Intel Core i5 6600K processor
- Memory: 8GB
- 4GB of video memory
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 / AMD Radeon RX 560
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor (AMD)
- Intel Core i7 4790 processor (Intel).
- Memory: 16GB
- 8GB of video memory
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 / AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT graphics cards
As the release date approaches, stay tuned for additional Battlefield 2042 updates and news!
It’s been nearly four years since Battlefield 4 was released back in 2013, but the time is finally upon us when players will get their hands on the latest installment in the franchise, titled Battlefield Hardline. What’s better is the game will be making its debut on the PS4 and Xbox One on March 17, 2015, and it will be available on PC a few days later.. Read more about battlefield 2042 hazard zone and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- battlefield 2042 trailer
- battlefield 2024 release date
- battlefield 2042 release date open beta
- battlefield 2042 release date beta
- battlefield 2042 price