In India, many students taking the undergraduate course to study History in different colleges prefer to study some subjects only. Students who are interested can check the subject list and syllabus which are as follows: Course Details: Semester 1: Course Name: BA History Subjects – Course Details 2021 Semester 2: Course Name: BA History Subjects – Course Details 2021 Semester 3: Course Name: BA History Subjects – Course Details 2021 Semester 4: Course Name: BA History Subjects – Course Details 2021 Semester 5: Course Name: BA History Subjects – Course Details 2021 Semester 6: Course Name: BA History Subjects – Course Details 2021 Semester 7: Course Name: BA History
Hello, I am a student of BA in History. I will be publishing a list of all the courses offered for BA in History students. Please check this blog on daily basis to know the latest updates.
BA in History Subjects list and Syllabus, Course Details 2021
Find out all the details of Bachelor in History like subject list, syllabus, course details, fees, admission procedure, salary, eligibility criteria, job profile, etc.
If you are interested in writing, reading, and analyzing, studying history is one of the best majors for you.
Bachelor of Arts in History Details
The Bachelor of History is one of the best undergraduate programs for post-secondary students.
Selection criteria – Grade 12
Course duration – 3 years (6 semesters)
Admission procedure – Direct / performance / entrance exams
Course fee – 10K – 30K per year
Salary – 3 lakhs – 6 lakhs per annum
List of subjects and programmes of study in EnglishDegree Programme
History of India 1
- Reconstructing the history of ancient India
- prehistoric hunter-gatherers
- Emergence of food production
- Harappan civilization:
- Cultures in transition – settlement patterns, technological and economic development
- Social stratification
- Political relations
- Religion and philosophy
- The Aryan problem.
Social formations and cultural patterns in the ancient world
- The evolution of mankind
- Food production
- Nomadic groups in Central and West Asia
- Slave society in ancient Greece
- Bronze Age Civilizations
- The polis in ancient Greece
Simultaneous – qualifying language
History of India 2
- Economy and society (ca. 300 B.C. to ca. 300 A.D.)
- Evolution of political formations (from about 300 BC to about 300 AD)
- In early medieval India (from about the fourth century to 750 AD).
- Religion, philosophy and society (ca. 300 BC – 750 AD)
- V. Cultural development (ca. 300 B.C. to 750 A.D.)
Social formations and cultural patterns in the medieval world
- Roman Republic, Principality and Empire – Slave society in ancient Rome
- Religion and culture in ancient Rome
- The crises of the Roman Empire
- Economic changes in Europe from the 7th to the 14th century. Century
- Religion and culture in medieval Europe
- Societies in Central Islamic countries
Simultaneous – credit language
History of India-III (ca. 750-1206)
- Study of early medieval India
- Political structures
- Agricultural structure and social change
- commerce and trade
- Religious and cultural events
The rise of the modern West – I
- Transition from feudalism to capitalism
- Reasons for early colonial expansion, navigation and exploration
- The birth of the European state
One of the following
- History of the United States of America (c. 1776 – 1945) OR
- History of the USSR (ca. 1917- 1964) OR
- History of Africa (ca. 1500-1960) OR
- History of Southeast Asia – 19. Century
Simultaneous – Interdisciplinary
History of India-IV (ca. 1206-1550)
- Interpretation of the Delhi Sultanate
- Political structures of the Sultanate
- Society and economy
- Religion, society and culture
The rise of the modern West – II
- The European Crisis in the Seventeenth Century
- English Revolution
- Mercantilism and the European economy
- The political and economic stakes of the American Revolution
- Preludes to the Industrial Revolution
One of the following
History of the United States of America (ca. 1776 – 1945) OR
History of the USSR (ca. 1917 – 1964) OR
History of Latin America (ca. 1500 – 1960) OR
History of Southeast Asia – 20th Century.
Competitor – Discipline oriented I
History of India – V (ca. 1550-1605)
- Sources and historiography
- The establishment of Mughal rule
- The consolidation of Mughal power under Akbar
- Expansion and integration
- Rural society and economy
- Political and religious ideals
History of India-VI (ca. 1750-1857)
- India in the mid-18th century. Century; Society, economy, community
- Expansion and consolidation of colonial power
- The colonial state and ideology
- Rural economy and society
- trade and industry
- Popular resistance
History of China and Japan – I (ca. 1840-1949)
- Imperialism and China in the 19th Century
- The rise of nationalism in China
History of modern Europe I (ca. 1780-1939)
- Revolution and Reaction, pages 1750 – 1850
- V. Capitalist industrialisation and socio-economic transformation
- Varieties of nationalism and the reform of states in the 19th and 20th centuries.
History of India – VII (ca. 1605-1750)
- Sources: Persian and popular literary cultures, stories, memoirs and travelogues
- Political culture under Jahangir and Shah Jahan
- The Mughal Empire under Aurangzeb
- Visual culture : Painting and architecture
- Regional policy models
- commerce and trade
History of India – VIII (ca. 1857-1950)
- Cultural changes and social-religious reform movements
- Nationalism: Trends until 1919
- Gandhian nationalism after 1919: Ideas and movements
- Nationalism and social groups : Interfaces
- Communism: Ideologies and Practices – RCC, Hindu Maha Sabha, Muslim League
- Independence and separation
- Emergence of a new state
History of China and Japan – II (ca. 1840-1949)
- Nationalism and communism in China (1921-1937)
- The communist movement (1928-1949)
- Transition from feudalism to capitalism
- Japanese Imperialism
- Democracy and militarism/fascism
History of modern Europe -II (1780-1939)
- Liberal democracy, labour movement and socialism in the 19th and 20th centuries. Century
- The crisis of feudalism in Russia and the experience of socialism
- Imperialism, War and Crisis: S. 1880 – 1939
- Cultural and intellectual development since around 1850
Parallel – Discipline Focus II
- Content author
- management assistant
- director of human resources
- Teacher Policy Analyst
- The Writer
1. Master of Arts (MA)
2. Master in Social Work
3. Master of Business Administration
4. Master of Fine Arts
5. Master in Mass Communication
6. Bachelor of Education
7. Digital Marketing
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Daulat Ram College, New Delhi
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Indian Institute of Art and Design
- Presidency University, Calcutta
- Amity University, Gurugram
- Lady Sri Ram College for women, New Delhi
- Shahid Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi
- Hansraj College, New Delhi
- Miranda House, New Delhi.
Read more –
BA in English (Hons) – List of subjects and syllabi, course details.
Questions and Answers
Q1 – What are the best history courses to take after high school?
A – There are high level courses like MA, MFA, MBA, Digital Marketing, MBA etc. after the undergraduate degree.
Q2 – Is a bachelor’s degree in history a good study?
A – It’s a very good job after the 12th. Humanities. You can learn for your future.
Q3 – Is a degree in history good for the IAS?
A – Yes, a bachelor’s degree in history can be very useful in preparing for the IAS exam, as it covers much of the syllabus of the UPSC exam.If you are looking to score an entry-level position in the history or media fields in the United Kingdom, you will need to apply to one of the thousands of universities represented on the UCAS Tariff. These schools offer different levels of study, and the majority of universities choose to award degrees either at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. If you are interested in taking a course at a UK university, you will need to find out which subjects you are required to study.. Read more about b.a. 2nd semester history syllabus 2020 and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the subjects in BA history?
History is one of the most popular subjects in most universities. The subjects listed below are the course details for one of the BA History courses offered by Leeds Beckett University in UK. The course aim is to give students an understanding of the major developments in the history of the world from the time of the ancient civilizations to the present, and to equip them with the intellectual tools and skills for analyzing historical trends and developments. The fall of the British Empire was almost inevitable; the political instability that had long plagued the country was not only related to the effects of war, but also to the changing political climate of the late 1700s. The Industrial Revolution had already begun to transform the economies of the United States and Europe, and in Britain the shift was even more pronounced. The new technologies of the Industrial Revolution allowed for the mass production of goods, which brought a rapid rise in demand for labor. This pushed down wages and transformed the labor market into a pool of laborers willing to work at any price.
What are the subjects in history?
History is the study of the past by a methodical examination of sources. A subject of history is a chronological period of time in history. There are a number of periods of history. Each period begins with a certain event, but some historians include prehistory and post-history in their definition of history. Modern history is marked by the development of the United States and the modern nation-states of Western Europe, while prehistoric and early historical periods form the prehistoric and early historic periods of the world. History is an important subject in our society which has great value to our culture. History is the study of the past and of the human experience. It’s an important subject to study because it helps shape our present and future. It can also give us a better understanding of what makes us who we are as people.
How many subjects are there in BA course?
History is a subject of great interest for learners. It is being a subject of interest for high school students and undergraduates alike. The subject has attracted a lot of attention from other subjects as well. The University of Tokyo was the first higher education institution in the world to offer a Bachelor of Arts program – a degree focused on the history of the world – in 1872. Currently, the university offers nine Bachelor of Arts degrees.
Feedback,ba history syllabus 2021b.a. history syllabus 2020b.a. history syllabus pdfb.a. 1st year history syllabus 2020b.a. 2nd semester history syllabus 2020ba history syllabus kerala university,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,University of Calicut,Lovely Professional University,Lady Brabourne College,Miranda House University…,Mahatma Gandhi University,Indira Gandhi National O…,See more,St TERESA'S COLLEGE,MAHARAJ… COLLEGE, ERNAKUL…,Government Victoria College,Government Brennen College T…,CMS College Kottayam,All Saints' College, Trivandrum,ba history syllabus 2021,b.a. history syllabus 2020,b.a. history syllabus pdf,b.a. 1st year history syllabus 2020,b.a. 2nd semester history syllabus 2020,ba history syllabus kerala university,ba history course details,ba 3rd year history syllabus 2020